"Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries Proposal & Marriage Staged": Report

Shortline Bus

"We always thought there was a rehearsed quality when it came to the Kardashian's "reality" show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." But when it comes to an ex-member of the famous family, it sounds like major life plot points are more than just a little scripted.

According to Radar Online, Kris Humphries' entire "caught on film" proposal to Kim was staged. The NBA star was reportedly hoping to propose to his 5'2" girlfriend in Minnesota but his plan was nixed by producers and even Kim, herself."

Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries' Proposal Staged: Report

Two words: "Who cares?"

Very true Lance. I only brought it up since it was the lead story on the almost all of the Entertainment news this week i.e "ET" "Access Hollywood" and "Showbiz Tonight." Personally i don't care either.

Thankfully i read that the 'peak' of the Kardashian show and Jersey Shore may have occured. Recent ratings of those smash hit reality shows has seen ratings drop by 10-15%. So the end of "Snooki" and "Kim K" maybe near.:eek:

Anyone remember Paris Hilton? Oh that's right she was so 2008-'09 lol.

day late & a dollar short w/ this, bro.... it was all too obvious that it was scripted from the jump.....

that whole shenanigan had less to do w/ an actual proposal & wedding, and more to do with lining each other's pockets.... No no, not in terms of "divorcing" & cashing out that way.... But the fact the both of them got paid to carry out this facade, one, and two, to the point where an airing of this sham on MTV (mediocre television) earned them more money.....

Kris Humphries was nothin more than a convenient pawn in all this... he benefitted from this, due to the fact that the NBA was in a lockout, so he needed w/e income he can get..... I'll say this, w/e amt. of money he made, Kim K. made tenfold..... The Kardashian girls are all about a goddamn dollar, every last one of them - the mother included....

Can't keep makin sex tapes all ya life.....

Archived