Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
stanfd02

Anyone Took The Assistant Stockworker Exam?

Rate this topic

whats up everyone, just wondering did anyone take this test? ive also taken it, and ive heard that around 700 people took the test, anyone have any insight?

Welp just got a letter saying that whatever # you are you're one lower now.:mad: WTF!!!![/QUOT

Bro so what's ur number? U claim that they called you and you had a pre interview right? Let us know kid that way we have a idea of what's to come. Stud is 24, some other is 22 and I'm 40. We all waiting on that call ...

Yo i dont know whats going on anymore. I havent heard anything back yet. IDK what to tell you now.[/Q

did u do the urine test? whats ur list number?

I Just heard that they sent a letter out to numbers 1-25 on the list to come in. If you have not received it yet u should in a few days. Good luck to all. Atleast they started hiring from the list!!!

I was # 4 but got a letter saying that im # 5. I havent heard from MTA since i took the pre interview. Not even employment knows whats going on. Im just gonna wait and see.

Guest viper30

I took the test,my # was 2. They change it to 3 and i heard they only hire 2 people

Man I was looking for some one that was up there with me in Jan. Viper every time I call to speak to someone the guy is never in his office. I don't understand how they have people sitting in limbo like this with no type of correspondence. How did you find out only two got hired?

Few of my peoples i told to apply for the railroad stockworkers position got it. They will be working out of Coney Island Rail Yard. I shouldve put in for that spot too. I didnt know you can apply for multiple jobs at the same time.

• Upvote 1

I heard today 3 more heads got hired in Maspeth Warehouse...I'm 3 months in now still havent heard anything bout results or a established list...Keeping my fingers crossed for some of my dudes to get called...

Youngmack what was your list number? Im number 40 on the list. I mit not get called for another 2 years. I hope they start hiring soon. If u say they hired 3 more ppl then they should be at list number 5 at least. Anyway good luck to all