Anyone Took The Assistant Stockworker Exam?

stanfd02

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I spoke to a mta guy today and he told me that only 2 people have been processed for this position. Im list # 40. The list has 3 more years to expire. You think they will get to my number? It seems like this list is moving very very slow. I think they mit not get to me before the 3 years expire. If anyone has any input plz let me know....

• 3 weeks later...

3 more people til i get called. On another note 2 of my coworkers started their spot in the Railword Stockworker spot. One got Tier one and the other is Tier two.

This list is moving really slow. This list will expire before I get called. I feel like list number 40 is just not good enought. I would think the Mta is so big that 40 openings shouldn't take 4 years. I don't care anymore. This sucks!!! Good luck bro

• 2 weeks later...

3 more people til i get called. On another note 2 of my coworkers started their spot in the Railword Stockworker spot. One got Tier one and the other is Tier two.

Gangsta railroad stockworker is moving!! Btw what's the difference between tier 1 and 2?

Gangsta railroad stockworker is moving!! Btw what's the difference between tier 1 and 2?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...