Anyone Took The Assistant Stockworker Exam?

stanfd02

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brooklyn don't do ittttt.. JFK union is very very weak, pass on it n put yur name back on the list until there is a spot for local 100 depots.. Which is EastNY, Baisley Park, LaGuardia and College Point Depots.. Trust me..

Hommie JFK isn't local 100.. And gets no respect.. Local 100 depots assistants start off with $19.67 ish.. Yur hommie Carlos Z at JB has my contact info for further questions

Spring Creek is the worst depot to work at of them all as it's the worst union and yur stuck at that one location forever!! And instead of top pay in 36 months, u top out in 48 months.. JFK and Far Rock union is different also, it's like ATU or so crap yes CRAP like that.. They max out in 36 months.. But won't see money like the local 100 depots

Legally as long as an agency hires one person from a civil service list they've done what is required of them. Sounds shitty, but it's civil service law. Some titles just hire much slower than others. My wife waited four years to be called for property protection agent with a list number of 188. It all depends on how many people work in said title. Good luck and hopefully you get in before the list expires.

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...