Police: Queens Teen Shot On City Bus Not Cooperating With Probe

CPBO

Investigators are still looking to find the person or persons responsible for shooting a teenager on a city bus in Queens.

The New York City Police Department says the 16-year-old victim was found shot in the groin on the Q111 bus Thursday afternoon at the corner of Seagirt Boulevard and Beach 20th Street in Far Rockaway.

He was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.

Police say he is not cooperating with investigators.

Back on December 2, a shooting on the Q111 in Jamaica killed one man and injured another.

Police say Damel Burton shot the two men after killing his girlfriend's 18-year-old son.

NY1 news reporting

Quote who in the Command Center? You sound like a real outsider with stupid comments like that.

A few of your fellow SLDs, would you like me to name them? It is always interesting to listen in to them on the radio. Though you have always acted like a professional when answering the Bus Command phone/radio, several of your coworkers are well known for finally answering the phone or radio and responding to B/Os with sarcasm, incorrct information, and famously saying "just keep going." There is one SLD's POV customized license plate says " PKUPNGO," as this is his regular response to just about any situation.

So in answering the poster's question regarding B/Os' training or on own, just showing how much on their own Bus Operators are when it comes to support from even Bus Command, please don't act so naive.

As for being 'an outsider with stupid comments,' believe what you want.

I usually ride the B46 south of Av H. I'm not familiar with the northern part of the line. So you would know it better than I would. Yeah, from what i've seen the partitions don't seem to be that strong. They seem like they can take a punch, but I kinda doubt they'd stop a bullet. Maybe slow it down, but not gonna do much if it's point blank or such.

Yeah, from what i've seen the partitions don't seem to be that strong. They seem like they can take a punch, but I kinda doubt they'd stop a bullet. Maybe slow it down, but not gonna do much if it's point blank or such.

I'm guessing you've never felt the partition yet. Looks can be deceiving. It's pretty strong...

A few of your fellow SLDs, would you like me to name them? It is always interesting to listen in to them on the radio. Though you have always acted like a professional when answering the Bus Command phone/radio, several of your coworkers are well known for finally answering the phone or radio and responding to B/Os with sarcasm, incorrct information, and famously saying "just keep going." There is one SLD's POV customized license plate says " PKUPNGO," as this is his regular response to just about any situation.

So in answering the poster's question regarding B/Os' training or on own, just showing how much on their own Bus Operators are when it comes to support from even Bus Command, please don't act so naive.

As for being 'an outsider with stupid comments,' believe what you want.

I hear ya,people not doing the right thing,kinda like driving all the way to Jamaica with long brakes eh Mr B? :P

I hear ya,people not doing the right thing,kinda like driving all the way to Jamaica with long brakes eh Mr B? :)

Not doing the right thing by driving with long brakes? One could start with decent brakes and they wear out enough on one trip to road call, of course supervision feels that the brakes never ever wear out. How many times has supervision asked "just take it, make a trip, and road call it at the other end?"

So I guess right thing was done, plus followed supervision's request and instructions, right there SLD T?

As for Mr. B? You have the wrong initial there, it is Mr. G.

Not doing the right thing by driving with long brakes? One could start with decent brakes and they wear out enough on one trip to road call, of course supervision feels that the brakes never ever wear out. How many times has supervision asked "just take it, make a trip, and road call it at the other end?"

So I guess right thing was done, plus followed supervision's request and instructions, right there SLD T?

As for Mr. B? You have the wrong initial there, it is Mr. G.

Well I may be wrong about the initial,but I'm not wrong that I'm glad I don't have to deal with you. You sound like you have an axe to grind and most of the foamers might think you are the authority on how the BCC and dispatchers in general behave. Enjoy your retirement,douche.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with you.

Just when you answer the phone or finally arrive at incident, day late and dollar short.

You sound like you have an axe to grind and most of the foamers might think you are the authority on how the BCC and dispatchers in general behave.

No axe to grind, just keeping it real. I am not an authority on BCC or SLDs' behavior, just listen in on radio, fellow B/Os, and observations.

Enjoy your retirement,douche.

Tsk, tsk sticks and stones, but perfect example of how SLDs' think, speak, and act towards B/Os everyday at MTA.

Now you made it personal, so the truth must have hit a nerve.

Back on topic though, B/Os are on their own.

Just when you answer the phone or finally arrive at incident, day late and dollar short.

No axe to grind, just keeping it real. I am not an authority on BCC or SLDs' behavior, just listen in on radio, fellow B/Os, and observations.

Tsk, tsk sticks and stones, but perfect example of how SLDs' think, speak, and act towards B/Os everyday at MTA.

Now you made it personal, so the truth must have hit a nerve.

Back on topic though, B/Os are on their own.

Oh I'm so sorry poor persecuted B/Os who never do anything wrong. We are so mean and evil for picking on and ignoring the innocent. Pshaw. And yes it is personal,you and me. You know how I am,I never backed down when I was an operator,I don't back down now and I never will. There is some truth for you,whoever you are.

Oh I'm so sorry poor persecuted B/Os who never do anything wrong. We are so mean and evil for picking on and ignoring the innocent. Pshaw. And yes it is personal,you and me. You know how I am,I never backed down when I was an operator,I don't back down now and I never will. There is some truth for you,whoever you are.

Aw poor little SLD :cry:having temper tantrum now, there there go hide in Bus Command. Those that can't handle the road (Like you) become underpaid dispatchers.

BTW since you never "back down," you should be the 106 Union rep maybe then you'all would get a contract (7 Years and still waiting) to get paid what TA SLDs are paid. But guess you too busy "picking on and ignoring the innocent" to be bothered with you getting PAID! There's your "truth" homeboy.

Now think you can stay on topic? The question was are B/Os trained or own their own. Or is that too difficult for you?

Archived