Jersey Shore coming to Jersey City?

DaTransitMan4608

JERSEY CITY — Hudson County may not have a "Situation" on its hands after all. But that doesn't mean you won't be seeing Snooki, her trademark poof hairdo and Jenni "JWoww" Farley partying in Jersey City or Hoboken in the coming months in a spinoff of the reality show "Jersey Shore."

The New York Post this morning reported that MTV was scouting locations in Jersey City for an upcoming season of Jersey Shore, and Jersey City officials confirmed that representatives from the network had inquired about getting permit for filming.

But now Hudson Now has found out that MTV is in the planning stages for "a new reality series that follows two of the Jersey Shore cast members" — Nicole Polizzi and Farley. Last year MTV announced that Farley and Polizzi would be doing a 12-episode show together, and expected it to air this year.

Some businesses in Hoboken said that have received forms from MTV in the event that Snooki and JWoww visit while they are filming the show.

The show does not have a title yet, said one business owner that was given a form. Officials from MTV did not immediately return calls for comment.

Jersey Shore spinoff series starring Snooki, JWoww in Jersey City, Hoboken? | NJ.com

I see this as a good and a bad thing. I see it being good because it may help bring more passengers on the NJ Transit Buses and PATH trains if Snooki and her friends use public transit at all. I see this badly because the last thing people who live and commute to/from/through Jersey City are going to be harassed by the Jersey Shore crew(Like if Snooki does what she did last season and shows her genitals in public, she might do it in Journal Square or Hoboken Terminal and won't care if little children are around)

Archived