Right now, which R160A/B service is the best?

MattTrain

Which current and former service has the best use of the R160 cars  

1. 1. Which current and former service has the best use of the R160 cars

• (A)
    • (J)
    • (L)
    • (M)
    • (N)
    • (W)
    • (Z)

The (A) will NEVER use R160s again never. The stupid trains can't run in the rocaways and have clearnece issues at 207th station. The (A) and (C) lines will get the R46s and eventully the R179s.

If i only had a Dollar for everytime i have said those exact same words on the message boards...:cool::cool::cool:

The (A) and (C) will eventually use some sort of new technology subway cars, whether it is the R160A R160B or the R179 which design hasn't been revealed yet. I would like to see R160 cars on the (:((D)(F)(Q)(R) and (V) at least in two years from now. The (D) should use the newer R160B cars too, instead of the dirty R68 cars.

The (A) and (C) will eventually use some sort of new technology subway cars, whether it is the R160A R160B or the R179 which design hasn't been revealed yet. I would like to see R160 cars on the (:((D) at least in two years from now. The (D) should use the newer R160B cars too, instead of the dirty R68 cars.

35054_600w600h.jpg

The (A) and (C) will eventually use some sort of new technology subway cars, whether it is the R160A R160B or the R179 which design hasn't been revealed yet. I would like to see R160 cars on the (:P(D)(F)(Q)(R) and (V) at least in two years from now. The (D) should use the newer R160B cars too, instead of the dirty R68 cars.

Nah R68's are good the (B) and (D)

Archived