Updated NYMTA Subway Yard & Fleet Roster...

The Real

The numbers for the the newly manufactured R188 cars is off. According to the revised contract, there are only 126 new cars, of which 88 are 11 car sets, and 38 are C car insertions. 7811-7956 is 146 cars, and may have represented the proposed numbering before the contract modification. Just putting it out there.... In addition, many of the propulsion equipment errors have not been fixed yet.

Guest lance25

Excellent work on the updated pages Trevor. If I may point out one very minor problem, on the Subway Fleet pages, the bullets for the notes all blend in with the background as they're both similar shades of blue.

So its a lie... NYCsubway.org stated that the first R188 C cars are coming in the fourth quarter of 2012... According to this, 1 R188 has already been delivered. Then again, NYCsubway.org hasn't updated anything in months (or years should I say, according to them there are still R62's on the (4)).

Anyway thanks for the update! Now I know what's where. Or Where's what.

So its a lie... NYCsubway.org stated that the first R188 C cars are coming in the fourth quarter of 2012... According to this, 1 R188 has already been delivered. Then again, NYCsubway.org hasn't updated anything in months (or years should I say, according to them there are still R62's on the (4)).

Anyway thanks for the update! Now I know what's where. Or Where's what.

there goes your answer right there

Guest lance25

As I've said before, nycsubway.org is a one man operation for the most part. That's a big damn site to keep up to date. Some of the information on that site dates back to 1998. You shouldn't rely on said site for new developments or much of anything besides the new pictures. Just sayin'.

Archived