Question: TVM's at Broadway Bus Terminal (Paterson)

161 New York

Hi Everyone! I have to go from Teterboro (last (NJT) 161 run) to Paterson and then from Paterson to PABT on the (NJT)190.

Does the Paterson Bus Terminal have Ticket Vending Machines that are accessible to the public 24x7? I don't have enough cash and I'm not so inclined to search for an ATM at 1am in Paterson.

I did my due diligence of Google, (NJT) Website and NYCTF search function.

Then the fun part of (1) + SI Ferry + (MTA) Staten Island Railway to get home. Who knows when I'm getting home! :rock:

Thanks ;)

Hi Everyone! I have to go from Teterboro (last (NJT) 161 run) to Paterson and then from Paterson to PABT on the (NJT)190.

Does the Paterson Bus Terminal have Ticket Vending Machines that are accessible to the public 24x7? I don't have enough cash and I'm not so inclined to search for an ATM at 1am in Paterson.

I did my due diligence of Google, (NJT) Website and NYCTF search function.

Then the fun part of (1) + SI Ferry + (MTA) Staten Island Railway to get home. Who knows when I'm getting home! :rock:

Thanks ;)

No TVM's but you can pay on board at Paterson.

How bout drawing the money from an ATM beforehand?

There are no ATM's in my office park.

I lucked out an I am getting a ride to East Rutherford to catch the (NJT) 163 ;)

This morning with the snow, my (NYCT) x17 bus was delayed and I didn't want to miss the connection at the PABT.

Archived