Guide a Ride is here for MTA BUS

CPBO

Yeah, the Q50/Bx23 have them in the Bronx, and a lot of the Express Buses do have them in Manhattan, but not in Queens. Since so many of the Bus Co. Route stops in Queens are without Guide-A-Rides (Q10, Q22, etc.) the express buses running on their routes also don't have Guide-A-Rides (QM16, QM17, etc.)

There are a few NYCT stops here and there without Guide-A-Rides (there's one on the B44, for example) but the Bus Co. Routes really need them.

Those been there for the express buses. There's some for the BM2 in Canarsie. As for the local ones, the only ones that have them completely is the Q50/Bx23. You may find the route map in the new bus shelters used by MTA Bus (there's one in Queens Plaza for the Q60)

BM1/BM2/BM3/BM4/BM5 do have guide a rides on their bus shelters in Brooklyn + Manhattan respectively. Just need a B103 guide a ride for the limited.

Yeah I believe all of the BxM express buses have them too... We certainly have them in Riverdale at my stop... We have the Hudson Rail Link, and the local buses too, so there are several of them.

The Express Buses always had Guide-A-Rides and in recent times, the Bx23 and Q50 have them too but they only have them around the Co-op City and Pelham Bay area. If you go past Pelham Bay, you won't find them for the Q50. The real shocker will be when the local (MTA) Buses get the Guide-A-Rides

Yeah, the Q50/Bx23 have them in the Bronx, and a lot of the Express Buses do have them in Manhattan, but not in Queens. Since so many of the Bus Co. Route stops in Queens are without Guide-A-Rides (Q10, Q22, etc.) the express buses running on their routes also don't have Guide-A-Rides (QM16, QM17, etc.)

There are a few NYCT stops here and there without Guide-A-Rides (there's one on the B44, for example) but the Bus Co. Routes really need them.

Not true. The QM16/17 does indeed have Guide-A-Rides in Rockaway. Next time om down there ill snap a pic

I may be going off topic just a lil bit, but I also realize a lot of MTA Bus stops are out dated vs NYCT.

That's a DOT thing. there are some that are new but usually cuz it either shares a stop with a NYCT Bus route or the sign fell over completely. For some reason, The B103 had all their signs replaced to the standard ones

i always wondered why they called the b103 "limited" .. theres no local.:confused:

same reason they call the M98/Bx55/Q53/S89 limited...one of those interborough limiteds

same reason they call the M98/Bx55/Q53/S89 limited...one of those interborough limiteds

The M98 is limited along 3rd/Lexington Avenue

The Bx55 is the Bx15 limited

The Q53 is the Q11/21 limited

The S89 is the S59 limited.

I guess it's because it spends time along the Prospect Expressway, and has a long period where it makes no stops (Kensington-Downtown Brooklyn), even though there's no local for that portion.

Archived