Kingsbridge is getting MTA Bus Orion Vs?

Orion

I got a picture of evidence comming up tomorrow, 161 is now at KB. Why is MTAB basically leaving thier Orion Vs for dead at KB? It has the orange interior and the tail lights are different than every other bus in MTA. But still I am wondering why send a MTA Bus to West Farms and now Kingsbridge?

I got a picture of evidence comming up tomorrow, 161 is now at KB. Why is MTAB basically leaving thier Orion Vs for dead at KB? It has the orange interior and the tail lights are different than every other bus in MTA. But still I am wondering why send a MTA Bus to West Farms and now Kingsbridge?

They had that bus in the shop (at KB) a few weeks ago. I was just to lazy and forgot to post it. It has the white back and fresh paint. Or maybe it was 191......

That's those CP (queens surface) and JFK (Green Line) Buses right?
Well it is from JFK, but not an Ex-Green Line model. It's from NYCT then went to MTAB and now it is back to NYCT, this time KB. I hope they don't redo the interior on these!

239 Street & Henry Hudson Parkway East (northbound service road), right?
I think, it was close to where you can catch the Bx3 crossing the Bx10 route. I'm not familiar with Riverdale.

Archived