Upcoming Telephone Maintainer test/practical

Grunt

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

I just received a letter to come in for an interview on Monday for a temp position. I gad refused a provisional position a few months ago. Is temporary digferent than provisional? I took the practical a while back but haven't received any results yet. Thanks for any reply

I just received a letter to come in for an interview on Monday for a temp position. I gad refused a provisional position a few months ago. Is temporary digferent than provisional? I took the practical a while back but haven't received any results yet. Thanks for any reply

Same thing! Why not take the provisional, you should've taken it.  Does your letter have a list number?  If not when you go in ask them and what where the results of your test.  You are one of the few that (MTA) is trying to hire now, there are open slots that need to be filled ASAP.  I'm going to assume you passed or else they wouldn't be calling you.  Good Luck!

So the letter says temporary spot for telephone maintainer. I took the practical less than 6 months ago and no result as of yet. The first time they asked me for the provisional spot it was a phone call. This time it was a letter. What happens if i get the temp spot but don't place high enough on the list later on. Do i keep the job?

I was curious if anybody knows if they are still hiring off of the 2608 list for this position and if they are what number they are up to. Thanks  Im going through the process but I'm still not sure if it's worth leaving Verizon after 19 yrs for a temp position

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I head it was 4 intercoms,,, the person that took the test said no clue on how to wire it or what type,,, and yes he said it was all practical ,,, did fine on the other parts but not the intercom... trying to find out from someone who might know about this

All practical?? What type of intercom setup?

I head it was 4 intercoms,,, the person that took the test said no clue on how to wire it or what type,,, and yes he said it was all practical ,,, did fine on the other parts but not the intercom... trying to find out from someone who might know about this

hoping someone here can clear this up for me 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived