Low IQs and Racism, Conservatism Linked in Study

MHV9218

I am sure our old friend Archie Bunker(kiddies if you never heard do a google search)has alot to say the great thing on the republicans. *Wink Wink.* This is only intended as a corny joke reply guys lol.

1)Bunker on Pres. Carter

2)Bunker on Gun Control and International relations

3)Bunker on woman's rights/equal pay

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults....

....Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found.

It's easier to become part of a flock of "sheeple" than it is to have a mind of your own.

Low intelligence & parasitism go hand in hand....

Freethought ftw.....

I am sure our old friend Archie Bunker(kiddies if you never heard do a google search)has alot to say the great thing on the republicans. *Wink Wink.* This is only intended as a corny joke reply guys lol.

1)Bunker on Pres. Carter

2)Bunker on Gun Control and International relations

3)Bunker on woman's rights/equal pay

All I gotta say is Archie Bunker was funny as hell... My dad used to watch him back in the day and I've seen a few of his shows as well growing up as a kid. LOL And Edith... Man is she a riot.

My favorite lines from the TV song... "...Didn't need no welfare states... Everybody pulled his weight... Gee our old Lasalle ran great, those were the days!!!" lol

Archived