Busing at Coney Island/Brighton Beach 2/3/2012

MattTrain

Nice shots is UP running low on stickers. Most of the higher number X3-45 & XD40 don't have them.

Thanks a lot, I'm not sure why some of the newer buses as you pointed out don't have the stickers yet, could be the reason you stated or the fact that they rushed the buses into service right after being delivered into the depot. I'm not going to draw any conclusions, just making a hypothesis on why.

They should get to placing the stickers on the buses when they're able to.

Thanks a lot, oh really that's cool. Hope you enjoyed riding them if you did.

- I've rode the 3G #7043 on the B64 bound to Harway!

- #7031 spotted on the B1!

- #9408 on the B64!

- #4856 on the B1!

- #243 on the B9! <-- That was two days ago!

Just to let you know, the most active place I will be all Fridays are near the B1, B8, B9, B64, and possible B70! Imagine if I see you, I would be like, "Are you MattTrain?"

Your welcome! :tup:

- I've rode the 3G #7043 on the B64 bound to Harway!

- #7031 spotted on the B1!

- #9408 on the B64!

- #4856 on the B1!

- #243 on the B9! <-- That was two days ago!

Just to let you know, the most active place I will be all Fridays are near the B1, B8, B9, B64, and possible B70! Imagine if I see you, I would be like, "Are you MattTrain?"

Your welcome! :tup:

Oh nice you remember the numbers on the buses you saw, the ones I photographed. Very cool. I actually did catch a ride on LFS #8036 on the (B1) today, the driver/operator was very cool. :cool: He likes working the LFS buses.

Maybe next Friday, I'll take a visit near where the B1 and B8 meet up hopefully to catch the new bus on the B8 too, maybe I'll see you down the road too.

Oh nice you remember the numbers on the buses you saw, the ones I photographed. Very cool. I actually did catch a ride on LFS #8036 on the (B1) today, the driver/operator was very cool. :cool: He likes working the LFS buses.

Maybe next Friday, I'll take a visit near where the B1 and B8 meet up hopefully to catch the new bus on the B8 too, maybe I'll see you down the road too.

I forgot that I saw #8036 on the B1 was actually in front of my bus #7043 at 14th Av and 86th St. It was going to Manhattan Beach! It was like around 5:07pm...

Next Friday, I'll see if I have time to go to 18th Av and 86th St around 3:15pm, because I might go to the New Utrecht Library if my parents let me! I don't have a camera!

I am 13 years old (8th grade - 'bout to be 14 on Feb. 24th), 5ft. 10in tall, and Asian! :tup:

I forgot that I saw #8036 on the B1 was actually in front of my bus #7043 at 14th Av and 86th St. It was going to Manhattan Beach! It was like around 5:07pm...

Next Friday, I'll see if I have time to go to 18th Av and 86th St around 3:15pm, because I might go to the New Utrecht Library if my parents let me! I don't have a camera!

I am 13 years old (8th grade - 'bout to be 14 on Feb. 24th), 5ft. 10in tall, and Asian! :tup:

Oh okay cool. I'll most likely be wearing a black jacket with a blue backpack if I come by over there, next Friday. I need more B8 bus shots by the way too, hehe.

Oh okay cool. I'll most likely be wearing a black jacket with a blue backpack if I come by over there, next Friday. I need more B8 bus shots by the way too, hehe.

Alright, see ya there! :tup:

I'll be with thick black jacket, tall guy, glasses, bookbag (red/black colored), and speaker phones to listen to my iPod! B)

These pics get my approval. :tup:

The photos are much better this time around, keep working on em!

Thank you, I'm still getting used to this Nikon Coolpix S3100. I just have to play with the settings a bit more and get used to the timing as well.

Archived