My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

RTS CNG Command

I HATE THIS SHOW EVEN MORE NOW! On Toonzone Forums, they recently finished a poll asking what the members think is the greatest Greatest Cartoon Animal ever. And do you know who won??? A CHARACTER FROM MLP: FIM!!! I AM SO (CENSORED) MAD THAT NOT JUST THE WINNER, BUT THE TOP 6 CHARACTERS WERE FROM THAT SHOW!!! THEY EVEN BEAT OUT BUGS, DAFFY AND MICKEY!!!!! WHAT HAS AMERICA BECOME THESE DAYS????? IF THIS CONTINUES, I WILL MURDER LAUREN FAUST AND KILL THE BRONIES!!!!!

I HATE THIS SHOW EVEN MORE NOW! On Toonzone Forums, they recently finished a poll asking what the members think is the greatest Greatest Cartoon Animal ever. And do you know who won??? A CHARACTER FROM MLP: FIM!!! I AM SO (CENSORED) MAD THAT NOT JUST THE WINNER, BUT THE TOP 6 CHARACTERS WERE FROM THAT SHOW!!! THEY EVEN BEAT OUT BUGS, DAFFY AND MICKEY!!!!! WHAT HAS AMERICA BECOME THESE DAYS????? IF THIS CONTINUES, I WILL MURDER LAUREN FAUST AND KILL THE BRONIES!!!!!

It's just a cartoon character dude chill out.

Guest lance25

Dude, you're acting like this poll is for the Oscar for Best Animated Picture or something. So what if people like MLP. So what if it won some arbitrary unscientific poll. Who cares? Did it ever occur to you that the show won this poll because it's so current and therefore quite popular? Sure, the classics from the Golden Age (Looney Tunes, Terrytoons, Silly Symphonies, etc.) are timeless to some, but they're rarely seen anymore. Until last year, the only time you'd see a Looney Tune was at Six Flags or on a compilation DVD of their old shorts. It's even worse for the mouse and gang in that the last time they were on TV was before House of Mouse was cancelled. It's kinda hard for people, especially kids who are just getting into cartoons, to like something they never heard of.

On and by the way, that kind of language will not be tolerated. By anyone. I'll leave this thread open, but one more remark like that and I will lock this without warning.

Good day.

umad-meme-generator-u-mad-bro-y-u-ragin-d3cf18.jpg

Damn. I don't bother with that show, but there's no need to go ballistic about it. Calm down....

You're totally overreacting dude.

I actually delete posts like these on the spot. However, the reason would have been because of the excessive CAPS which is NOT allowed on the forums.

Anyways, this thread is spent, and after Lance said what he had to say, all the co-signing wasn't even necessary. That just further derails the thread. After an Admin or Mod comments, nothing more needs to be said on the subject. that alone has caused the closing of several threads because everyone wants to comment on something that staff already took care of.

Archived