Ok, i'm going down to the city tomorrow, and would just like to confirm the R188's are NOT running.

CDTA

I haven't been on top of this at much..... I don't think so, but I would just like to confirm that the R188's are not yet running, because when I get back up here I don't want to slap myself because they actually were running.

Sorry to bother you, if this has.

I haven't been on top of this at much..... I don't think so, but I would just like to confirm that the R188's are not yet running, because when I get back up here I don't want to slap myself because they actually were running.

Sorry to bother you, if this has.

they arent running yet, probably they are still in the same spot at Corona Yard, take the (7) to Willets Point station, walk out along the big bridge thing to Flushing Meadows park and snap away at all teh various trains n stuff.

yes, they're going to put an experimental train, with millions of dollars worth of brand new, untested, equipment, into service when the've only had it back for two months...

the R188s won't see any kind of service untill thier 11th car is coupled into the set, and those haven't been delivered yet.

Actually I think they did; I do remember a trustworthy forum person saying that a car numbered 7924 (or in the 7920-series) was delivered to the 207th St. Yard.

Actually I think they did; I do remember a trustworthy forum person saying that a car numbered 7924 (or in the 7920-series) was delivered to the 207th St. Yard.

Its # is 7921... and yes that Trustworthy person (:)) has also stated that it is in corona yard but in the barn hidden...

Its NOT IN THE BARN If It was in the BARN a person from the TA would have said something, if anything it could be anywhere, I'm not gonna say a word because you guys believe anything that anyone says without any proof

and why are you guys going hard, its a damn R142A that has updated equipment with CBTC and renamed R188, damn its not that serious and these cars won't hit service until TBA, they are there for testing their are currently 15 R142A's in corona yard the 10 converted R188's and 5 regular non- converted R142A's

And this thread needs to be closed, we already have a thread on that

Archived