Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Express

The Next Generation of Trainz Modelling

I hate to say it, but these are not my models. They are available for purchase in many file formats online. They are great cars though and I hope that they can be integrated into future trainz. Trainz 12 can not handle these many polygons. But still, they are available in many file formats, and I am sure an autodesk is one.

HOLY SHIT, now these are nyct cars but the R62 face is too flat and so is the 68 and the 62 interior is wrong but other than that whoever made this WoW

• Upvote 1

Yep, I was told that by jeffmorris on the Trainz Forums. It could be a possible R32 with some mods.

Well if it is, YUK. keep it original, you wanna change it, do a paint scheme, don;t change the body

Now THAT is awesome! I'm so loving them R68s & R160s!!

I HATE R1shitties but that is a nice Sim. one error, little indintes at the bottom of the A car face are suppose to go IN not come OUT :(

Wonder why the R62 has that interior... and no need to lock the thread...

These look awesome, especially the T1 and R160. Can't wait to see these in game.

I thought that these could never be in the game due to the owner of the models not letting it happen or something. This was posted in the Trainz forums too.

I thought that these could never be in the game due to the owner of the models not letting it happen or something. This was posted in the Trainz forums too.

The owner never said they couldn't be converted, not true at all. Even if it was authorized, the objects have millions of polys on them. 

Wait for some sort of future supercomputer for that one  :mellow: .

Edited by Brighton Express
  • Upvote 1