Updated Comprehensive MTA RBO Fleet Roster...

The Real

Much props to you for the site. but with all the moving around of buses, new deliveries, and retirement in progress I would have just waited a couple to update the site...I also noticed on the bottom that the XD60 is not part of the future deliveries but the DE60LF is. Can you please elaborate??

Much props to you for the site. but with all the moving around of buses, new deliveries, and retirement in progress I would have just waited a couple to update the site...I also noticed on the bottom that the XD60 is not part of the future deliveries but the DE60LF is. Can you please elaborate??

Actually it has been a month since the last update and I've been spreading out the updates like that because of the movements, but the dust is starting to settle off the new buses and only will have to worry about CNG movements from this point forward which will be easy to stay on top of.

And there isn't much to elaborate on, the XD60 has not fully passed Altoona testing and that order is on hold, mean while there isn't any solid info on that order meanwhile there is solid info on the DE60LFR order, 1000-1089 (30 to MQ, 30 to KB and 30 to TU).

Archived