Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tkx2510

The TMC RTS MTA Had Invaded the South Bronx. This 1 is very rare....

IMG00002.jpg

This (MTA)Bus is from Queens currently a training bus. But which depot is from? LGA Depot, JFK Depot, Spring Creek Depot,or Far Rockaway Depot? Who Knows?

I remember one time the TMC RTS has came to Southern Boulevard Under by JFK Depot doing a training bus.

Edited by nycbusfan

This is a nice catch, but not rare, I see these everyday, in this picture it is either 9711 or 9756.

the rts bus is from eastchester, i believe it's coming out of west farms or kingsbridge depot. i usually catch see it deadheading/going dark on university avenue in the bronx heading south about 7:25 am.

the rts bus is from eastchester, i believe it's coming out of west farms or kingsbridge depot. i usually catch see it deadheading/going dark on university avenue in the bronx heading south about 7:25 am.

Orion was right. It's 9756 on a training run. Not From Eastchester, and definitely not from West Farms or Kingsbridge. It's assigned to the Baisley Park Depot.