Here is some not in service bus with some mis lead routes. Check it out...

tkx2510

Photo-0041-1.jpg

Is actually about to either board the Bx6,Bx33 or the Bx17.

IMG00004.jpg

The one is going back to the WF Depot shop. So it is true that The (MTA) Officials had extend Bx7 to Yonkers. And I gonna take my 1st trip to the Yonkers by taking the Bx7 bus. They should also extend Bx9 and Bx13 to Yonkers also. And extending the Bx41 to Mount Vernon. Thank You (MTA)Officials. but I wonder if they officials is gonna extend some the the Queens bus to Long Island somewhere in the near future?

Photo-0041-1.jpg

Is actually about to either board the Bx6,Bx33 or the Bx17.

IMG00004.jpg

The one is going back to the WF Depot shop. So it is true that The (MTA) Officials had extend Bx7 to Yonkers. And I gonna take my 1st trip to the Yonkers by taking the Bx7 bus. They should also extend Bx9 and Bx13 to Yonkers also. And extending the Bx41 to Mount Vernon. Thank You (MTA)Officials. but I wonder if they officials is gonna extend some the the Queens bus to Long Island somewhere in the near future?

The 9 to yonkers? Nah

That damn bus is long as it is already... I'll settle for the boarder line of yonkers with the Bx9, and the Bx13 to yonkers??? That will be a hell of a extention.... but no... that would be crazy to go in manhattan and back into the bronx...

Nice, but since when does the VII CNG operate the Bx33?

When Clara Hale Closed the Bx33 went to WF instead of Ams.

never seen a hybird on the bx. 7 line, the yonkers part is in the works for late november or by christmas, it also comes out of kb not west farms

The drivers are just fooling with the signs. Those buses were on a deadhead. WF runs the Bx7 exclusively. BTW those are CNG's, not hybrids.

The Bx7 extension to Yonkers was supposed to take effect in July, but the proposal has since been scrapped.

Maybe that is why the code is in the destination sign box, but not in the farebox......I put up the Yonkers sign yesterday while working the Bx7, and the sign of confusion on some, was hilarious. To do this I have to put the Riverdale code in the farebox, but put up the Yonkers sign in the code box.....

That's real wack! :mad: they need to scrap that Bx20:eek:
The only time I take the Bx20 is when the Bx10 kicks us off because it's late and the Bx20 is right behind it. What a waste of a route!

Archived