Mother sues city for $900 trillion

DJ MC

This is just ridiculous.

The $900 trillion figure, first reported by the New York Post, certainly is staggering and the standard response so far has been to treat the lawsuit as something of a joke, focusing on the mother's alleged mental illness.

She really must have mental issues if she really thinks she will win this case for that amount of money.....

I'm seriously laughing out loud at this nonsense.....

This is like that Married w/ Children episode when the bundy's had no insurance on their car, and the kids got into an accident.... Al had the family fake injuries (even though only bud & kelly was in the car at the time) & went & sued for one jillion dollars....

"...in cash please!"

Just goes to show any buffoon can sue anyone for anything for any amount.....

Guest lance25

And here I thought the jackass who tried to cash a stolen check written for $360 billion was the most absurd thing ever. This really takes the cake.

And before you think it can't get any worse, apparently, she's also suing Hertz Rent-a-Car for a modest $10 billion.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/new-jersey/njdce/2:2011cv04209/262238/18/0.pdf?1324127700

And before you think it can't get any worse, apparently, she's also suing Hertz Rent-a-Car for a modest $10 billion.

900 trillion....

10 billion....

lmao... my stomach hurts....

muggs is tryna get paid on some 'rule the world' type shit.... then again, I'm givin her too much credit...

that money would go straight in the hands of the Koreans anyway.....

Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Wow. She basically would add 900 trillion more dollars to the national debt and we'd be in debt for a LONG time. :eek: Sh*t what the hell am I talking about. Not even the whole damn world has that kind of money.

Damn what is she on?? those drugs must be very strong

Guest lance25
LUDA !

What ever happened to him anyway?

He's still around. He has a guest verse on everybody's hit. Apparently, he's also working on an album, so, yeah...

Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Wow. She basically would add 900 trillion more dollars to the national debt and we'd be in debt for a LONG time. :eek: Sh*t what the hell am I talking about. Not even the whole damn world has that kind of money.

This is a waste of forum space!!!!!!!!

He's still around. He has a guest verse on everybody's hit.

Apparently, he's also working on an album, so, yeah...

1st part: That's when you know you're on the brink of being a washed up rapper....

2nd part: lol... for what...

I thought he fell off the face of the earth w/ that last one of his.....

how many more female rappers are there left to compile onto an album.... smh...

This is a waste of forum space!!!!!!!!

She's a waste of space !

(the mother)

Apparently Yahoo thinks that West Brighton is a city.

And this woman is mentally ill. It's no surprise that her children were taken from her care.

That's where VG8 used to live before he moved to Spuyten Duyvil. Hey Via, if she wins, you'll be able to brag about how affluent your old neighborhood is. :P

so she has basicly gone and proved the city's case for them....

LMAO!

Like this article says, suing for 900 trillion is actually pretty clever. I don't know if she actually deserves her kids back or not, there are two sides to every story, but there's no way she'd be getting any attention at all if she was only suing for say, 50 K.

Hell, most of the people commenting on that article are actually siding with her.

Archived