Brooklyn/Manhattan Feb 4-9, 2012

MattTrain

I've photographed buses in Bay Ridge, Brighton Beach, Coney Island, and Midwood as well as the Financial District and Midtown in Manhattan. Here are the best ones from this week and past weekend.

007.jpg

B3LFS1.jpg

B3LFS2.jpg

B3LFS14.jpg

Parade1.jpg

Parade3.jpg

Parade5.jpg

Parade7.jpg

Parade9.jpg

XDbusing1.jpg

XDbusing4.jpg

XDbusing6.jpg

XDbusing7.jpg

XDbusing25.jpg

XDbusing26.jpg

XDbusing45.jpg

XDbusing47.jpg

XDbusing51.jpg

XDbusing53.jpg

XDbusing64.jpg

XDbusing68.jpg

XDbusing70.jpg

Buster4.jpg

Buster9.jpg

Buster11.jpg

Buster24.jpgBuster32.jpg

Buster34.jpg

Buster44.jpg

Buster52.jpg

Hope you enjoyed. There's more in the next post.

:)Excellent

Thank you :(

Excellent shots. 7604 looks fantastic but I'm surprised, I just rode that bus a little while ago, didn't really look like it needed a repaint but who knows. Looks great though, basically this new-new scheme is like 6687 only without striped doors, and that looks great.

I was actually surprised to see this Orion with a different scheme. It looks rather unique actually. Thanks.

Excellent shots! :tup:

Thank you so much!

Wonderful photos! :tup:

Thanks a bunch, glad you liked them.

Amazing Photos!! Finally those xcelsiors have stickers on them!!:cool::tup::tup:

Most of them have the depot stickers by now, not sure if every XD40 has them, but hopefully they'll put all of them in time! Thank you!

Hope you guys aren't getting too tired of me photographing the same buses on the same routes. I try something different in each photographing trip.

Great shots Matt! :tup: I notice we both have the same camera (Nikon S3100). :tup::cool: I have a question about your shots. What settings are best to take pictures with at night, in the subway, and outside? Thanks in advance!

Nice work. :tup:
\

Thanks a lot.

Excellent photos Matt, keep up the great work!

Thanks, buddy, I try my best.

Great shots Matt! :tup: I notice we both have the same camera (Nikon S3100). :tup::cool: I have a question about your shots. What settings are best to take pictures with at night, in the subway, and outside? Thanks in advance!

Thanks, Rick. I haven't attempted to take photographs at night time as of yet, but you can try using the scene selector such as "night landscape" or "Dusk/Dawn" setting which is supposed to help you with taking photographs with very poor lighting. Most of my shots are shot with "sports" mode setting I think to reduce the blur in moving images. I hope this answers your question.

Archived