We have a winner! Ugliest Rat Contest!

Rapid Transit TO

TWU Local 100, which represents most of NYC Transit workers, currently in a contract fight with the MTA, is rallying to bring attention to the rat infestation of the subway with an 'Ugliest Rat Contest'..

The anticipation is over, we have a winner..

image.jpg

Meet the ugliest rat on the subway: Transit workers union names rodent winner of photo contest* - NY Daily News

WTF Has this city come to first a Rat ran on a Homeless Man That ran on that homeless man which was hilarious then the 3 Foot rat in Foot Locker which is just creepy and scares me that rats are gonna take over NYC lol. Now this that says that the FDNY's HazMat 1 and HazMat Support teams aren't supporting because wtf has this city come to.

thanks for showing us that picture, now I won't be eating for the next 3 weeks! :(

That's a brilliant idea for people who want to lose weight, but not their dollars. Just show them the photos from the collection before each meal, they will be in shape in no time. lol

Ok.. congrats on the Winner. But it would be nice to just LINK it, not post a photo.

Some people get sick for this. Im not, but its disgusting... :(

As for helping to cut down on rats.. All i gotta say is enforce the NO LITTERING rule. Banning no! Banning take out order based food is fine, but thats about it!

I WAS eating when I first saw this last night.

Whatever; just scrolled away quickly, took another peak, and then moved on.

Some things make me not want to eat (like realizing all those grossly "unkosher" animals, including rats, "tasted like chicken" made me feel funny about eating chicken for awhile. Or eating in an area really dirty, especially if it's wet. But not a simple visual like this for some reason (just as long as it wasn't in the room with me).

I WAS eating when I first saw this last night.

Whatever; just scrolled away quickly, took another peak, and then moved on.

Some things make me not want to eat (like realizing all those grossly "unkosher" animals, including rats, "tasted like chicken" made me feel funny about eating chicken for awhile. Or eating in an area really dirty, especially if it's wet. But not a simple visual like this for some reason (just as long as it wasn't in the room with me).

lol... That should come as no surprise... Everything tastes like chicken. When I eat grilled calamari (aka squid) sometimes it reminds me of grilled chicken breast. LOL

lol... That should come as no surprise... Everything tastes like chicken. When I eat grilled calamari (aka squid) sometimes it reminds me of grilled chicken breast. LOL
It seems like small animals taste like chicken, while large kosher animals tend to taste like beef (lamb, goat, deer, bison, buffalo), and I've heard lion tastes like "sweet pork", so maybe unkosher large animals taste like pork (but then veal--young beef does too).

It seems like small animals taste like chicken, while large kosher animals tend to taste like beef (lamb, goat, deer, bison, buffalo), and I've heard lion tastes like "sweet pork", so maybe unkosher large animals taste like pork (but then veal--young beef does too).

LOL... I dunno... All I know is there is nothing like good lamb meatballs or veal meatballs. :drool: That'll help me forget about a rat real fast. :P

WTF Has this city come to first a Rat ran on a Homeless Man That ran on that homeless man which was hilarious then the 3 Foot rat in Foot Locker which is just creepy and scares me that rats are gonna take over NYC lol. Now this that says that the FDNY's HazMat 1 and HazMat Support teams aren't supporting because wtf has this city come to.

Thats nothing, they say there's about 3-4 rats for every single person living in the city...amd Bloomberg is the king of them all :P

Those huge ones look so much bigger in person. I was walking to my cousin's hpuse one night (right by Marcy Projects) and this huge one ran in front of me. I thought it was just a dirty cat at first until the people behind me (bunch of damn hipsters smh) screamed amd yelled rat

Thats nothing, they say there's about 3-4 rats for every single person living in the city...amd Bloomberg is the king of them all :P

Those huge ones look so much bigger in person. I was walking to my cousin's hpuse one night (right by Marcy Projects) and this huge one ran in front of me. I thought it was just a dirty cat at first until the people behind me (bunch of damn hipsters smh) screamed amd yelled rat

Lmao good point they are often nastyier in the projects. And BTW all of you I've seen worst.

Poor little guy...

I guess I only have sympathy for vermin like rats because there aren't a whole lot of them around here.

Archived