Your Opinion: Your favorite roads and highways to drive in New Jersey?

What's your opinion? Thru the 100's of miles of streets and highways in the State of New Jersey. There must be a road you like to ride thru or drive on. So I have a question! What road(s), highway(s), bridge(s) and/or tunnel(s) do you like? Would you choose the New Jersey Turnpike [interstate-95] running from the George Washington Bridge all the way to the Delaware Memorial Bridge, or the Garden State Parkway running from the Rockland [NY]/Bergen [NJ] County Border all the way to Cape May County?

A great detail formatting can be found here:

Garden State Parkway vs. New Jersey Turnpike « You Don't Know Jersey

Sound off!

If it counts in NJ my favorite road to drive if i am going to Southern NJ/Philly area is US Route 1/130 Combo. It shows the diverse communities of the state from the urban areas of Newark and Elizabeth, the mega malls of Central Jersey from Woodbridge-Princeton and the suburian feel along Route 130 in the Philly region of Southern NJ.

For Bridges, it is the GW Bridge and also the Ben Franklin and Delaware Memorial Bridges.

Don't know where this came from?!? Also, why is this article merged with this opinion thing?!?

I would like this kept:

"What's your opinion? Thru the 100's of miles of streets and highways in the State of New Jersey. There must be a road you like to ride thru or drive on. So I have a question! What road(s), highway(s), bridge(s) and/or tunnel(s) do you like?

Chat Away, :cool:!"

I would like this deleted:

"Would you choose the New Jersey Turnpike [interstate-95] running from the George Washington Bridge all the way to the Delaware Memorial Bridge, or the Garden State Parkway running from the Rockland [NY]/Bergen [NJ] County Border all the way to Cape May County?

A great detail formatting can be found here:

Garden State Parkway vs. New Jersey Turnpike « You Don't Know Jersey

Sound off!"

I would like a moderator Private Message me before merging for a clean and understandable thread!

Keystone you got a pm message about the situation. Please reply in private.

Archived