Bensonhurst and Gravesend with MattTrain!

Broadway Local

Hanged out with MattTrain today! It was fun! Enjoy! :cool:

I apologize for some blurry shots! My camera is not so good!

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Interior of the XD40 #4866 on the B1!

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Interior of the 2000 C40LF #929 on the B8!

Picture019.jpg

^^I disliked this photo, but I want to share it anyway!^^

I have a RTS video #9407, but the wizard cannot scan the video. I think it's too long, but I cannot cut it!

Excellent shots by both of you guys, those Xcelsiors look fantastic out there!

Thanks a lot, it seems like they're out and about very frequently, I saw about three each on the (B1) and (B36) and one each on the (B3) and (B64)

It's not really hard to find the XD40s now, but in Staten Island that's another story, I was hoping to see at least one, on the (S53) but nah.

Great shots man!!! some of the first shots you took today...i was right near you just didnt see you....i was on 7041 on the B1...and i got off right there at the hospital to wait for the B36 to coney island...then across the street i watched 5106 go by and stop...and when the LFS and B36 was right in the area double parked...and then i got on 4861 on the B36 and there was an RTS right behind it 5082...its like I was right there but far away lmaoo and i see you have interior shots of 4861...but i dont recall anyone taking photos..and i had the same driver too :P

Great shots man!!! some of the first shots you took today...i was right near you just didnt see you....i was on 7041 on the B1...and i got off right there at the hospital to wait for the B36 to coney island...then across the street i watched 5106 go by and stop...and when the LFS and B36 was right in the area double parked...and then i got on 4861 on the B36 and there was an RTS right behind it 5082...its like I was right there but far away lmaoo and i see you have interior shots of 4861...but i dont recall anyone taking photos..and i had the same driver too :P

Thanks a lot, I didn't see any Orion 7 3gs at the hospital when me, Jeff and his other friend (ConeyIslandAv7) were there. I think you saw those buses this morning at the hospital, no I wasn't there at the time.

Anyways this was a fun photo day although some regular passengers just looked at us weird, but hey it doesn't bug us one bit.

Thanks a lot, I didn't see any Orion 7 3gs at the hospital when me, Jeff and his other friend (ConeyIslandAv7) were there. I think you saw those buses this morning at the hospital, no I wasn't there at the time.

Anyways this was a fun photo day although some regular passengers just looked at us weird, but hey it doesn't bug us one bit.

No i wasint talking about your photos...im talking about Coneyislandave photos lol...

Jeffrey is ME!! My other friend is Jian who tagged along with me since he wants to hang out!

Yes, when we were at the hospital, we did not see any 3Gs. We only saw one!

No i wasint talking about your photos...im talking about Coneyislandave photos lol...

Well you should compliment his photos too! He was with me during that time!

And thanks!

Jeffrey is ME!! My other friend is Jian who tagged along with me since he wants to hang out!

And thanks!

I know i did...just your bunch of photos with that 3g 7041 i was on that...and i got on 4861 on the B36...and i saw all the action you took of those buses by the hospital...and this was on February 10 around 4:30pm

And thanks!

My apologies, Jeffrey, I meant Coneyislandav7 and friend. And oops my bad to the other poster who was talking about Jeff's batch of photos.

Its ok lol:cool:...and btw your photos were amazing too!!:tup::tup: im too shy to take photos:o...smh..people look at me like im crazy...:confused:

Don't be too shy, just be careful when you take photos, and who cares what other people think. Some people give me weird looks but that doesn't bother me and it sure didn't bother the two friends I was with yesterday.

Don't be too shy, just be careful when you take photos, and who cares what other people think. Some people give me weird looks but that doesn't bother me and it sure didn't bother the two friends I was with yesterday.

It did not bother me at all! It was a fun day during that time!

Oh, just to tell you, the first photo, there was the dispatcher at the bus shelter! He actually saw me took pictures of the bus! He didn't seem to mind at all. The reason I told this to you is because I did not know that the man was on the picture!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@XxLiLGiJoE17xX: Be strong! You can take pictures if you want to. If the bus operator tells you to stop taking photos, stop taking it, then when you see the next bus, you can start taking photos again. There's no need to be afraid!

I'm 13 years old (turning 14 on the 24th) and I am not afraid! Just ignore everything about things that you can't do!

It did not bother me at all! It was a fun day during that time!

Oh, just to tell you, the first photo, there was the dispatcher at the bus shelter! He actually saw me took pictures of the bus! He didn't seem to mind at all. The reason I told this to you is because I did not know that the man was on the picture!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

@XxLiLGiJoE17xX: Be strong! You can take pictures if you want to. If the bus operator tells you to stop taking photos, stop taking it, then when you see the next bus, you can start taking photos again. There's no need to be afraid!

I'm 13 years old (turning 14 on the 24th) and I am not afraid! Just ignore everything about things that you can't do!

Thanks yall!!! Much support!!:):):tup::tup:

I'll give it a try!!

Archived