Hello All!

OldSchoolKarate

Hello,

New member here just coming to say hello.

I worked for the MTA TA for a very short while last year, but had to resign temporarily for personal reasons. I'm still interested in the transit system, though, that I've spent my whole life traveling within!

P.S. - For Transit employees - I never received my W-2 for last year from the TA, and since I have since resigned, I don't know who to contact to get them to send me one. Anybody have the number for payroll or H.R. or know who to contact? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

New member here just coming to say hello.

I worked for the MTA TA for a very short while last year, but had to resign temporarily for personal reasons. I'm still interested in the transit system, though, that I've spent my whole life traveling within!

P.S. - For Transit employees - I never received my W-2 for last year from the TA, and since I have since resigned, I don't know who to contact to get them to send me one. Anybody have the number for payroll or H.R. or know who to contact? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums! As for your question, that needs to be posted in the Transit Career Forum if the answer is not already in there. The people who you want to see it never will here.

Archived