Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Marctalky1

Where was I? Trivia

I was at a hidden bus stop in Nassau county yesterday? There is no regular sign for me but the bus will stop for you if you ask you can be dropped off too. Where was I? one hint will be given if asked but please use it as a last resort.

I was at a hidden bus stop in Nassau county yesterday? There is no regular sign for me but the bus will stop for you if you ask you can be dropped off too. Where was I? one hint will be given if asked but please use it as a last resort.

The N57? I know that doesn't have bus stops.

The N79? I think there are missing bus stops over by Walt Whitman Mall.

Time is up I was on QM6 bus stop at Long Island Jewish there is no sign on either side stating it stops or drops off there? Does anyone else want to think of one?

Time is up I was on QM6 bus stop at Long Island Jewish there is no sign on either side stating it stops or drops off there? Does anyone else want to think of one?

What.... I thought it had to be a NICE bus considering this is in the NICE forum section. Whatever.

I have NICE relative one.

I was hidden bus stop in the Rockaways community, where NICE Bus Route is not shown on City Bus Stop, but shows Q113 sign.

What bus stop I was waiting for NICE Bus?