Bx12 SBS Schedules

UlmerPark B6

Once the lowlifes find out the ticket checkers aren't cops and are not required to show id,no one will pay.How long do you think it will take before they break into/steal the cash ticket vending machines?

I was hoping they did it already. It's been out there for a little bit. Chain hooks, pick-up truck, hook and drag..........Drivers should be getting prepared for the excuses, excuses............

I saw it in action over at 207-Isham/Broadway while riding with DOB. I've been hearing that it's a bit confusing because people don't seem to know what to do yet. The instructions are there on the machines I believe, but they take a bit of time to read. Like another bus op was telling me, there should just be a big sign saying "MUST PAY HERE FOR Bx12 LIMITED/SELECT BUS SERVICE/EXPRESS," so people get it right away. However I did see a suited Artic on layover there, which hopefully is a good sign (bus on layover = operator running on time, usually).

Those suited Artics are like police buses. Now I see why the orange emergency flashers are now just blue non-emergency flashers, it's because they now flash on/off continuously regardless of an emergency situation. Could be that they do that only when the vehicle is stopped with the doors open, like school buses with the pilot lights.

Also there are blue lights flashing on/off with the flashers, these are located right in the windshield, directly under the sign area.

Once the lowlifes find out the ticket checkers aren't cops and are not required to show id,no one will pay.How long do you think it will take before they break into/steal the cash ticket vending machines?

Theres no cash, just change, and probably not alot of it, so "low lifes" shouldn't waste their time.

Archived