Around the Queens Center Mall...

R323776

Awesome stuff! Be careful taking pictures by the mall, since it's owned by Macerich and they do not like photography at their properties. Not like that matters on a public sidewalk, but the street that runs through the middle of the mall (where the Q88 stops) might be considered mall property so their security might bother you there.

Awesome stuff! Be careful taking pictures by the mall, since it's owned by Macerich and they do not like photography at their properties. Not like that matters on a public sidewalk, but the street that runs through the middle of the mall (where the Q88 stops) might be considered mall property so their security might bother you there.

Really? I never got bothered there for pics... I take pics there alot since I live 2 blocks from the mall.

anyways :tup::tup::tup::tup: shots!

Really? I never got bothered there for pics... I take pics there alot since I live 2 blocks from the mall.

Security there seemed pretty occupied and I didn't see any outside patrols except in the parking garage, and they just changed security companies too, but I wouldn't take pics around them because they'll probably enforce the rule. When I'm at a place like that, I keep a close eye out for security / cops and take all the pictures I can until I'm caught, like I would do on PATH if I were to fan it.

That block of 92nd Street is still a public street whose maintenance is provided by the NYC Department of Transportation and paid for by your tax dollars and mine.

The "skywalks" over the street are part of mall property.

Archived