Orion's Website

User

Orion International - Home

I don't know if anyone has followed their site, but last year, Orion closed their site and posted that their upgrades would be done in January 2012. Now, Orion's site says its closed until March. I wonder if Orion has lost any business without a site. Probably not because most transit agencies like and trust Orion.

Orion International - Home

I don't know if anyone has followed their site, but last year, Orion closed their site and posted that their upgrades would be done in January 2012. Now, Orion's site says its closed until March. I wonder if Orion has lost any business without a site. Probably not because most transit agencies like and trust Orion.

Orion just scored a huge order for some agency out west last week, trust me they're not losing an eight of business.

Orion just scored a huge order for some agency out west last week, trust me they're not losing an eight of business.
Sorry about that I meant down south, they just scored a huge order for Charm City Circulator. That's all I know. Plus they also scored NYCTA's bid for more CNG buses and NICE bus.

Baltimore's 2012 order was less than 15 buses. Nothing big at all. If I recall correctly they may have already started production on them so it is not a new order at all. The MTA and NICE orders have been known about for a while now.

This is odd... For the longest time I would go to website and it would be like it is now, but with a crane and say that the new website was coming Nov. 2011. Being curious I checked a few times in November, nothing. I checked a few days ago or last week and there was a full website in place. I just checked after your post, and nothing, saying the site will be up in March.

This is odd... For the longest time I would go to website and it would be like it is now, but with a crane and say that the new website was coming Nov. 2011. Being curious I checked a few times in November, nothing. I checked a few days ago or last week and there was a full website in place. I just checked after your post, and nothing, saying the site will be up in March.

Oh yes, I remember that November crane. Wow, so their site hasnt been up for a long time now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like the site opening has been postponed again, this time to somewhere in April. They must still be working on the site comsiderimg they're months behind the original planned release date!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to see if I can get permission to post the link of the website, which is still active. I should be talking to some Daimler guys on Monday. It would be a shame for all that hard work to go the waste! It was basically complete.

They should at least put it up for the rest of the year!

I'm going to see if I can get permission to post the link of the website, which is still active. I should be talking to some Daimler guys on Monday. It would be a shame for all that hard work to go the waste! It was basically complete.

They should, you never know they could even get a large order to stay around a bit longer!

Thank you even if it doesn't get post up, =]!

• 1 year later...

It looks like Orion's website has been updated with a new photo on the front page and the contact info for New Flyer for parts and service:

http://orionbus.com/

sky_logo_0.png

This is using the same template the new (but never publicly launched) Orion website was using. As for the poster, someone missed a memo or two. However, it's important to note that DBNA still exists on paper (and still have employees on behalf of them, as well as property they still own) to comply with various federal regulations in the US and Canada.

Just had a look on New Flyer's website, surprised they do not mention Orion parts distribution at all.

Archived