Happy Valentine Day 2012

Shortline Bus

True, but that doesn't matter to me. I want the companionship. I hate being lonely, but so does the other people I know.

being single doesn't mean that your lonely. Commitment isn't for everyone and there are ways around it that can still give you the companionship you want, both physical and emotional.

Yup, how about that - Got the nerve to be ungrateful on top of it all... Be lucky you got something; because more & more men have gotten on that "V-day is bullshit" tip.... Sheer case of damned if you do, damned if you don't.....

"____ dollars... that's it... that's ALL you think of me" - As if love can be quantified....

Anyway, lol @ the amt. of flowers I saw in the garbage (both city & personal) b/w the time after I left work yesterday, and throughout today.....

Flowers have no re-sell value, especially the ones sold by ghetto cupid out there on the streetcorner....

Jewelry/diamonds sure as hell do though !

To these dudes out here simping..... If all you got (or feel like you got) to bring to the table in a relationship is money, prepare to get suckered out of every last nickel by these women... that's the one time I do agree with golddigging - they deserve to get robbed blind if that's only how they present themselves as men....

Aside from all that, props to all the women that don't/didn't get caught up in V-day that sincerely & truly do love the men in their lives, regardless of what day out of the year it is......

I broke up with that girl shortly afterwords. She was a huge pain in the A to begin with. I stop giving gifts on V-day a few years ago. It's not worth it in my opinion. I too give props to the women who are there for their man because of love and not money but honestly, in my opinion there aren't a whole lot of women out there who are not golddiggers. Don't get me wrong there are still good women out there. Just got to look.

One thing to add about good women/good men. Women complain about guys being the same but they keep ignoring the good guys and sometimes vice-versa as well but that's a whole other subject. I'll leave it at that.

I broke up with that girl shortly afterwords. She was a huge pain in the A to begin with. I stop giving gifts on V-day a few years ago. It's not worth it in my opinion. I too give props to the women who are there for their man because of love and not money but honestly, in my opinion there aren't a whole lot of women out there who are not golddiggers. Don't get me wrong there are still good women out there. Just got to look.

One thing to add about good women/good men. Women complain about guys being the same but they keep ignoring the good guys and sometimes vice-versa as well but that's a whole other subject. I'll leave it at that.

I forget which comedian said it, but he was oh so right with the assessment (IINM, think it was chris rock)....

Women go into a relationship wanting to change a man....

Men go into a relationship wanting that woman to stay the same....

As my teachers said, wait until the day after Valentine's Day when everything is half price to get the roses and chocolates. One of my teachers said "I'll do you a favor and give you some homework so you have an excuse to pick up the chocolates tomorrow instead of today. Just make sure you rip off the 1/2 price sticker" ;)

Another one of my teachers said that his wife specifically asked him to pick up the chocolates 1/2 price, or else he's sleeping on the couch. ;) Man, that's exactly how I'd want my wife. :tup:

During the holiday season, my school sells "candy grams" for $1, which are basically a candy cane attached to a note (written by the person who paid $1).

So anyway, one of my friends asked me to borrow a dollar. I asked her a couple of days later when she was going to pay me back. She said "Oh, I used it to buy you a candy gram". I'm like "Yeah, I'd rather have the money back, thank you very much". It's not much of a "gift" if it's paid for with my own money. If she wants to get me one, that's fine, but it's coming out of her pocket, not mine.

I didn't get the note, but I really didn't care. As long as I got my dollar back.

I'm such a cheapskate. That's why I don't have a girlfriend. :(

LOL... That girl better be on the lookout for you for the entire year... On the prowl for that dollar... :eek:

Stay single, your pockets will jingle.

Ain't that the truth. When I go out to eat sometimes, I have chicks asking me what I'm eating and how it good it smells or they'll come over to my table just to ask what I'm eating. lol One lady was like so you're a rich guy huh? I thought to myself, yeah so long as I don't have a golddigger on my arm. lol I have a very good friend who I occasionally go out with here and there, but as friends. She's very independent and intellectual, which I like and very polite. Typical Italian girl from Italy (though she was born in Italy and came here to NY to spend her summers here)... I took her out to lunch at this nice Italian place that I frequent in Chelsea and I only spent about $70.00 on lunch between the two of us including tip, as she insisted on ordering just one glass of wine and a small amount of food. I normally can spend $100.00 at the same place by myself... Bottle of Italian prosecco, food, dessert, etc. The portions are small and just about everything is imported from Italy, so it's a fine dining type of place...

True, but that doesn't matter to me. I want the companionship. I hate being lonely, but so does the other people I know.

lol... It's all about how you look at things. Many people are single these days. You'd be surprised. The thing that's interesting though is when you meet that someone that you like you'll know it. It happens fast and it's quite enjoyable. As far as me and my friends go, I think only a few of them are in relationships. Many of them got involved really young and split. My Colombian/German friend Joseph is 31 and had a kid when he was either 19 or 20 with this Norweigan chick that he met when he was living back in Cologne Germany. My buddy Dave just officially got involved with this chick he's been seeing, and my other buddy Diego just got back with his ex-wife who he married in his early 20s, so don't be so quick to rush things. When it's time it'll happen. My other friends are all single or like my buddy Pete, whores around like no tomorrow. He hits it and moves on to the next trick. :cool: LOL

As long as you're not like those nerds on that show "The Big Bang Theory" you'll be fine. I tell ya, that show cracks me up like I dunno what. LOL

If you have friends, you'll never be lonely. If you have a gf/bf, you would want your space. (I've come to that point many times now, she's become too clingy.) If you are married, you've passed both stages.

If you have friends, you'll never be lonely. If you have a gf/bf, you would want your space. (I've come to that point many times now, she's become too clingy.) If you are married, you've passed both stages.

I do have friends, but they are in the bad crowd so I can't hang out with them. The last thing I want to be involved in is with drugs...

1) LOL... That girl better be on the lookout for you for the entire year... On the prowl for that dollar... :eek:

2) As long as you're not like those nerds on that show "The Big Bang Theory" you'll be fine. I tell ya, what show cracks me up like I dunno what. LOL

1) LOL. Back when I was in third grade, I once nagged a classmate for 3 or 4 months for 50 cents I loaned him. :eek: Unfortunately, I didn't get it back.

2) Tell me about it. And in some of the episodes, even they manage to find dates (and Howard even has a girlfriend)

LOL. Back when I was in third grade, I once nagged a classmate for 3 or 4 months for 50 cents I loaned him. :eek: Unfortunately, I didn't get it back.

lol....

Were you that kid in elementary school that waited after everyone went to gym class to start diggin in nzzzz's coat pockets for change....

'I'm gettin that fiddy cent back some way or another'

1) LOL. Back when I was in third grade, I once nagged a classmate for 3 or 4 months for 50 cents I loaned him. :eek: Unfortunately, I didn't get it back.

What's worse is that you still remember the 50 cents. LOL...

2) Tell me about it. And in some of the episodes, even they manage to find dates (and Howard even has a girlfriend)

I usually always catch it when I get in from work. It's certainly a great way to wind down the day... I crack up for the remaining 15 or so minutes that I catch.

lol....

Were you that kid in elementary school that waited after everyone went to gym class to start diggin in nzzzz's coat pockets for change....

'I'm gettin that fiddy cent back some way or another'

LOL... I once busted this kid in my 7th grade class who actually stole my cap. My father bought me this unique baseball cap and it was rather pricey. Anyway I go to look for it and it's gone. I immediately knew someone stole it and I went snooping around looking through coats and boom there it is. Me and this Latino kid almost got into it. He starting talking about how he was going to get his boys on me. He was embarrassed because I busted his @ss. Long story short, I got my cap back and nothing happened fight wise. I mean I knew most of his friends anyway and I was bigger than just about all of them so they didn't want to see that crazy Sicilian side of me come out. :eek:

Archived