Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Tricknologist

Amtrak Track Worker; accepting applications

For anyone interested in working as a Track Worker, Amtrak is accepting applications for "Trackman (25)". I guess the parentheses means they'll hire 25 workers. Filing ends 3/16.

Must have requirements:

* HS Diploma or GED

* Experience as a general laborer, construction experience or heavy equipment operation. Prior satisfactory job performance is required.

* Drivers license in good standing. CDL a plus.

Pay is $19.30/hr. Preference will be given to local applicants(NYC applicants I assume).

Good luck. http://saperec.amtrak.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_posting_apply?PARAM=cG9zdF9pbnN0X2d1aWQ9NEYyODQzODcwNTREMkU1QkUxMDAwMDAwMEEwRTc2MEQmY2FuZF90eXBlPUVYVA%3d%3d&sap-client=500&sap-language=EN

for some reason when im trying to apply it doesn't come up as a search, I wonder whats wrong with this site

I clicked the apply link to see what you meant and all I got was a statement stating that the browser I'm using is not supported by the webpage. Tried Internet Explorer(the preferred browser to apply) and got the same thing. I went to the main career page (https://careers.amtrak.com/irj/portal/anonymous) to try to apply and no luck. If the problem continues, Amtrak has a number you can call for application assistance: 202-906-2739