What is your favourite McDonalds Meal?

lilbluefoxie

What is your favourite McDonalds Meal?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite McDonalds Meal?

• Big Mac
    • Southern Style Chicken
    • Quarter Pounder
    • Happy Meal
    • Salad
    • McRib

Sorry Cait. Have you not heard the joke of White Castle being 's_t" burgers by many people lol?

Wendy's has gotten so much better. Again I only eat hamburgers on occasion, but for $2 you can a double burger lettuce and tomato and pickels.

Much bigger than a whopper junior.

Still now when i can i really now enjoy "Sonic "here in Dutchess County (guys if you never heard of sonic please do a google search) or when i am in San Diego 2x a year, the great IN & Out Burgers. IMO they both blow away Mickey D's or most other burger joints for great tasting burgers.

Sorry Cait. Have you not heard the joke of White Castle being 's_t" burgers by many people lol?

Wendy's has gotten so much better. Again I only eat hamburgers on occasion, but for $2 you can a double burger lettuce and tomato and pickels.

Much bigger than a whopper junior.

Still now when i can i really now enjoy "Sonic "here in Dutchess County (guys if you never heard of sonic please do a google search) or when i am in San Diego 2x a year, the great IN & Out Burgers. IMO they both blow away Mickey D's or most other burger joints for great tasting burgers.

lol... The last time I had Wendy's some few years ago I recall the burger being almost non-existent and I didn't even bother to finish my french fries and small Sprite. Not sure what it was but it just didn't sit with me and back in the day I liked Wendy's a lot. Could be me just not used to eating much processed food anymore. I do recall everything being REALLY cheap though, I mean cheaper than I remember it back in the day when I was in college. Then again I only got a small fries, Sprite and the burger, so I guess that's why.

"Shifting gears" :P lol, now that Cait mentioned that burger joint "Five Guys", I've actually noticed a few of them here in the city. One on 3rd Avenue in the 40s and another one by the express DMV on 34th by 8th Avenue. I wonder if any of these joints are taking away the popularity of McDonald's? I also wonder if McDonald's still serves milkshakes? No one has mentioned those and when I was a kid that was one of my favs at McDonald's. Vanilla always and strawberry too. :cool: My father would get them for me.

"Shifting gears" :P lol, now that Cait mentioned that burger joint "Five Guys", I've actually noticed a few of them here in the city. One on 3rd Avenue in the 40s and another one by the express DMV on 34th by 8th Avenue. I wonder if any of these joints are taking away the popularity of McDonald's?

I love Five Guys. Nothing is cooked before you order it. And they let you put whatever the hell you want on the burger, all toppings free. The fries are a bit greasier than most, but that's just because they've been removed from the oil for about a minute before they go in your bag.

The only drawback is that their burgers are way more expensive than McDonald's, but IMHO their product makes up for it.

For that matter, Shake Shack is very good too.

I don't go to either of these places very often, though.

I love Five Guys. Nothing is cooked before you order it. And they let you put whatever the hell you want on the burger, all toppings free. The fries are a bit greasier than most, but that's just because they've been removed from the oil for about a minute before they go in your bag.

The only drawback is that their burgers are way more expensive than McDonald's, but IMHO their product makes up for it.

There a (5) Guys joint in same shopping center i go often for grocery shopping (Price Chopper/Stop & Shop)that opened a year ago. It had 1x and it was ok. However i still prefer "Sonic' not far from me either down in Wappinger Falls and up in Kingston, NY. Sonic which started in the South has now expanded to the Northeast section of our country.

I have yet to try out Shake Shack mainly because I'm deterred by the long meandering line in Madison Square Park. However, now that I'm in Riverdale, I can try the one on the Upper West Side which will be much easier to get to than coming from Staten Island. A part of me feels like I'll be disappointed because any place that is overhyped often isn't as good as the hype. :P

I have yet to try out Shake Shack mainly because I'm deterred by the long meandering line in Madison Square Park. However, now that I'm in Riverdale, I can try the one on the Upper West Side which will be much easier to get to than coming from Staten Island. A part of me feels like I'll be disappointed because any place that is overhyped often isn't as good as the hype. :P

I've only been to the Upper East Side one but the line can go out the door of that one too.

Five Guy's is the best, but one meal sets me back nearly 15 dollars so I have to make it a once in a while treat.

I've only been to the Upper East Side one but the line can go out the door of that one too.

I've noticed that when either walking by there or coming down from Riverdale on the BxM2. It's one of those places where you need to go during a small lull period.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

Funny that I mentioned Shake Shack earlier... a review in the Times today gave it one star out of four. Mainly for being inconsistent, even within the same burger, and having many burger joints nowadays using the same ingredients... still, many fast food places would probably merit 0 stars.

Funny that I mentioned Shake Shack earlier... a review in the Times today gave it one star out of four. Mainly for being inconsistent, even within the same burger, and having many burger joints nowadays using the same ingredients... still, many fast food places would probably merit 0 stars.

LOL... A co-worker of mine once took me to this Burger place called Burger Heaven a few years ago on Madison (in the 50s I believe) for lunch. Ugh what a waste of money. :mad: My burger came out a bit pinker than I would've liked (I usually like them undercooked but this was a little too rare for my liking), so I asked for them to take the burger back and the wise@ss owner had the cook or whatever throw the damn burger into the broiler! :mad: Burger was awful. I basically didn't like anything including the fries. I paid and vowed never to step foot in a Burger Heaven again! :mad: My co-worker was apologizing profusely as he could tell I was pissed. Him being French and me being of Italian origin we both pride ourselves on good food, even from a burger joint.

• 6 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, only time I go to McDonald's is only for apple juice when I only have few dollars left.

In UK branches, they found feces on ordering kiosk.

Also McDonald's is only one that not following Animal Welfare Act.

These companies committed to meaningful welfare reform,

WHY WON'T MCDONALD'S?

company-logos-desktop.25be165a.svg

https://imnotlovinit.com/

https://imnotlovinit.com/studentsagainst

Edited by FamousNYLover