NJ Transit P.T.B.O.

114hopeful

Hi. I recently called NJ Transit in Maplewood and they are looking for part-time bus operators. They mailed me an application and I filled it out and sent it back. Does anyone know how likely it is to get a response or is it a long waiting period? Also, what would be the next step if they are interested? I have always wanted to do this and with the current economic situation I really need additional income. I don't want to be too pushy but perseverance can be helpful when looking for a job. Does anyone know how likely it would be to work the commuter buses out of Ironbound Garage on the 113 or 114 routes? Thank you and I think I got all of my initial questions out of my system. Happy motoring!

Hi. I recently called NJ Transit in Maplewood and they are looking for part-time bus operators. They mailed me an application and I filled it out and sent it back. Does anyone know how likely it is to get a response or is it a long waiting period? Also, what would be the next step if they are interested? I have always wanted to do this and with the current economic situation I really need additional income. I don't want to be too pushy but perseverance can be helpful when looking for a job. Does anyone know how likely it would be to work the commuter buses out of Ironbound Garage on the 113 or 114 routes? Thank you and I think I got all of my initial questions out of my system. Happy motoring!

I am trying to find out information too. Didnt come across anything yet. I also sent back the application. I think we just wait until they respond back. I dont know how long it takes though. If it works out, I am hoping to work at Ironbound too. As for the 113/114, i think new people do a NY run during a rush hour period.

Archived