NYCTA/MTA patch

nigelnyc

Only the operators with the old uniforms, still get new uniforms, in the color of the old ones, with the old patch..........

I know that...but there's always a chance someone has one laying around somewhere.:cool:

I saw them on the train the other night. They really stick out, two fat guys with large backpacks and bright orange liteboxes with "vandal squad" written on the side. Plus if they see some one on the tracks what do they say "stop let us catch up with you if you did not already see our lights?" More NYPD smoke and mirrors to make it look like crime is down.
LOL...True!!

who makes your caps anyway. new era?
I wish New Era made our hats.:mad:New Era has a fitted hat with the train map on it, but I don't think we could wear it.Timbaland actually has a pair of boots with the train map on them.They're blue and white,kinda cool looking.

I have a hoodie with a subway map on it. The one time I had it on when I was at school in Albany, some guy says "Look at this motherf$%ker, thinks he's tough cause he's wearing that" and the funny thing about it... I have lived in brooklyn my whole life.

I have a hoodie with a subway map on it. The one time I had it on when I was at school in Albany, some guy says "Look at this motherf$%ker, thinks he's tough cause he's wearing that" and the funny thing about it... I have lived in brooklyn my whole life.
Ha Ha..Bring him to FLATBUSH 1 a.m. on a Saturday nite.:P

Ha Ha..Bring him to FLATBUSH 1 a.m. on a Saturday nite.:P

Going to school in New England was rough too, glad I'm done with that stage of my life heh...buncha suburban kids think they're hard but yet they're cabbing it through the streets of Providence day and night. Me? Walk from the train station wasn't anything big, been riding the subways in NYC all hours of the night when need be, no problems here...

Those "rich kid" types also liked to start bar fights, too immature for me, when I go out I want to have a good time not start fights...but everyone knew who THEY were and *avoid avoid avoid*. Kids used to get jumped by locals all the time up in Providence too where we was wasn't a great area but hey I never had a problem with the Locals...

Guess it happens everywhere...dumb people making dumb comments and doin dumb things.. :mad:

So your looking for something like the one on the right?

DSC01284.jpg

Hello. I happen to have the RTO train op patch. Funny thing is it was either my dad or my brother (who's 5 years younger than me) that got it a couple of years ago, which is unusual since neither of them is a rail/busfan. (I am ashamed.) Nobody in my family works for the MTA either.

Going to school in New England was rough too, glad I'm done with that stage of my life heh...buncha suburban kids think they're hard but yet they're cabbing it through the streets of Providence day and night. Me? Walk from the train station wasn't anything big, been riding the subways in NYC all hours of the night when need be, no problems here...

Those "rich kid" types also liked to start bar fights, too immature for me, when I go out I want to have a good time not start fights...but everyone knew who THEY were and *avoid avoid avoid*. Kids used to get jumped by locals all the time up in Providence too where we was wasn't a great area but hey I never had a problem with the Locals...

Guess it happens everywhere...dumb people making dumb comments and doin dumb things.. :mad:

See the city of Albany where I got to school is alot like Brooklyn North North. It has its bad areas, but most of the students at SUNY Albany are from upstate That means Westchester or up) or Long Island. I was like WTF is this guy for real, I have seen people get shot and stabbed one time i got into a knife fight myself!

And nothing gets you through a bad area better then being in a group and having a scanner set to they city wide channel :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I went to Parkchester over the weekend. I found the stand where they sell the MTA logo hats. But the guy at the stand would not sell me one because I am not an employee. I understand his reasoning. But the hat was not for me, but my son, (who was with me at the time trying one on) he's the bus enthusiast. I wonder where he gets the hats and if the MTA makes the rules he must obey?

I went to Parkchester over the weekend. I found the stand where they sell the MTA logo hats. But the guy at the stand would not sell me one because I am not an employee. I understand his reasoning. But the hat was not for me, but my son, (who was with me at the time trying one on) he's the bus enthusiast. I wonder where he gets the hats and if the MTA makes the rules he must obey?

Perhaps we should bribe DOB2RTO to get us some

>.>

<.<

Archived