Short-turning B44s at Fulton Street

Acela Express

Hard to believe that has anything to with what was posted in this thread though. If it was not a regularly scheduled school tripper then it was just a late bus getting shorted at Fulton.

I thought it was so weird when I once saw a southbound bus get shorted at the Junction. It was Saturday. Half a year ago. He was also running late. People were waiting there in front of the Bulletproof comic store and next thing I know I see the operator put up a Flushing Ave sign after having words with the dispatcher and then he makes the left on "H" to head back up Flatbush and then Nostrand.

Hard to believe that has anything to with what was posted in this thread though. If it was not a regularly scheduled school tripper then it was just a late bus getting shorted at Fulton.

I thought it was so weird when I once saw a southbound bus get shorted at the Junction. It was Saturday. Half a year ago. He was also running late. People were waiting there in front of the Bulletproof comic store and next thing I know I see the operator put up a Flushing Ave sign after having words with the dispatcher and then he makes the left on "H" to head back up Flatbush and then Nostrand.

I was just pointing out the fact the Brass reads the forums, and in the past have got quite a few ideas from right here. many of which have been implemented. Im having that particular run number checked to see what was up.

Archived