Hello Everybody. New member and former NYCT subway conductor here.

The Mojo King

I everyone. I was a Subway conductor from January 2006 to January 2007. I was forced to resign because they wanted to terminate me. I have lots of information about the real NYC transit if anyone wants to know from a former insider. I want to hold off giving my name until I am more comfortable.(N)

I everyone. I was a Subway conductor from January 2006 to January 2007. I was forced to resign because they wanted to terminate me. I have lots of information about the real NYC transit if anyone wants to know from a former insider. I want to hold off giving my name until I am more comfortable.(N)

1 year???? Probationary period????? You were a bad boy, weren't you????? Welcome to the forums. I take it you are ready to rip NYCTA a new a$$hole???? Only the employees (and former ones), know how things really work here.......

That is why when one is sworn in, when the swearing in is done, the person who swears you in should say, "Welcome to NYCTA, may your lawd guide you for the next 25+ years......."

Archived