My Q-N-S (Queens-Nassau-Suffolk) Trip

BM5 via Woodhaven

Thanks.

So this was my trip:

Before Trip

(M)from Woodhaven Boulevard to Continental Avenue.

(F)from Continental Avenue to 169 street

Actual Trip

N6 from 165 street bus Terminal to Hempstead (9:40-10:20am)

N72 from Hempstead to Babylon (10:30-11:41am)

LUNCH (11:45am-12:19pm)

N19 from Babylon to Freeport (12:28-1:34pm)

N4 from Freeport to Jamaica (2:00-3:00pm)

Aftermath

Q54 to 80 street/Cooper Avenue

Q47 to 80 street/------------- Avenue

I blame Hurricane Irene for the second inside N4 bus photo.

Do you happen to remember what routes SCT# 5022 and 1055 were on? I only ask because ever since the Contractor change EBT doesn't assign buses to regular routes.

At ICMC 1055 was assigned (By Suffolk County) to the S57 (Obvoisly if it was photographed in Babylon it wasn't on that route)

Do you happen to remember what routes SCT# 5022 and 1055 were on? I only ask because ever since the Contractor change EBT doesn't assign buses to regular routes.

At ICMC 1055 was assigned (By Suffolk County) to the S57 (Obvoisly if it was photographed in Babylon it wasn't on that route)

1055 was assigned on the S27

5022 was assigned on the S23

1055 was assigned on the S27

5022 was assigned on the S23

Thanks, another reason why I asked was because I also am keeping a list of what route buses have been assigned to. (you can see it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqajQX0sAerdEVkMGVEM1hkeTA4YXNLcFA1eHQyYnc)

Ever since EBT took over all of ICMC's routes its been a hard time trying to make it because they always seem to assign different buses everyday. A big change EBT has made is that they assigned one 40ft bus to one run of the S63 and at least one 40ft bus (maybe more) to the S54. (I have no idea the reasoning for assigning a 40ft bus to the S63)

Thanks, another reason why I asked was because I also am keeping a list of what route buses have been assigned to. (you can see it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqqajQX0sAerdEVkMGVEM1hkeTA4YXNLcFA1eHQyYnc)

Ever since EBT took over all of ICMC's routes its been a hard time trying to make it because they always seem to assign different buses everyday. A big change EBT has made is that they assigned one 40ft bus to one run of the S63 and at least one 40ft bus (maybe more) to the S54. (I have no idea the reasoning for assigning a 40ft bus to the S63)

Yeah. I took 1055 when it was NIS. It pulled into Babylon R.R Station as a S27 to Hauppauge.

Also I missed the 9:30 bus from 165th which was 1826 which I photograph only because the N72 to Babylon was about to leave.

Archived