Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Broadway Local

Ulmer Park's First Xcelsior and Bay Ridge

3RD Photo was very akward.

Good Photos on B1 relay

I know the 3rd photo was weird! It was supposed to be the picture about the seats of the New Flyer XD40. It's not supposed to be like that, because the picture was rotated!

I'm glad that you liked my photos! ;)

You should have rotated that image before posting...

Anyways you have some neat stuff, I believe that's the first numbered XD40 Ulmer Park has, I've been on it too, but not the first one delivered to that depot.

Good shots , 4840 is the one that begins their order , 4843 was brought in first & 4841 went in service first on the b3 then the b6 . 4843 was out because of a retarder problem , 4840 sounds horrible to me .

You should have rotated that image before posting...

Anyways you have some neat stuff, I believe that's the first numbered XD40 Ulmer Park has, I've been on it too, but not the first one delivered to that depot.

I don't have time to rotate it because I have a project to do.

Oh.. I don't know all about the delivery. I can start learning more when I get older! :tup:

And the bus operator of the C40LF #260 photo (the 1st one) gave me a really weird look! He thought I was taking pictures of HIM, not the bus!

I'm glad that you liked my shots! ;)

Good shots , 4840 is the one that begins their order , 4843 was brought in first & 4841 went in service first on the b3 then the b6 . 4843 was out because of a retarder problem , 4840 sounds horrible to me .

4840 has improved to me. One problem about that bus is that the Stop Requested announcement is loud!

I saw 4844 while I was riding 4840. It was passing my bus with like one or two passengers there! My bus is crowded like hell, I couldn't even take an on-board video of it. I'm not taking the other bus because I'm not spending a lot of money.

I'm glad that you liked my shots! :tup:

Excellent:)

Thanks! ;)

Excellent shots. Maybe we caught the same driver cause that same thing happened to me.

If that operator goes after you, you tell him you have every right to photograph his bus.

Nicely done! Yeah for me with photobucket i have to manually rotate images now even if i already edited the photos before uploading them. The older version was better than now. It's like they can't understand photos unless they are all the same width/height.

I wouldn't get too worried about the reaction. But I do sympathize with the driver because they are working and it becomes "oh great someone taking pics". It's like someone taking a pic of (you in general) at work. Now if they go on about the whole 9/11 terrorism crap, that's a whole different matter.

Nicely done! Yeah for me with photobucket i have to manually rotate images now even if i already edited the photos before uploading them. The older version was better than now. It's like they can't understand photos unless they are all the same width/height.

I wouldn't get too worried about the reaction. But I do sympathize with the driver because they are working and it becomes "oh great someone taking pics". It's like someone taking a pic of (you in general) at work. Now if they go on about the whole 9/11 terrorism crap, that's a whole different matter.

Thanks! :tup:

Bus drivers are like that. They don't understand what people were trying to do. I agreed with you that the old one was better. Sometimes, new ones screwed up.

Excellent shots. Maybe we caught the same driver cause that same thing happened to me.

The bus driver was tall and looking at me like I'm out of my mind. Glad you like my shots! :tup: