Shuttered Entrance at 4 Av-9 St Finally Reopens

ACEVE14

After 4 decades of spending its miserable life without any people entering and exiting out the doors, being shuttered by gates and barricaded by wood, the east side entrance to the 4th Av-9th St (D)*, (F), (G), (N)*, and (R) Train Lines is finally reopening its doors for going back into business. If any of you members (like moi) are interested to see the new-and-improved east side entrance, please fell free to drop by the 4th Av-9th St Station, you can take a few pictures and film a videoclip by looking around the entrance, plus give out your shared personal thoughts about your experience at new entrance.;);):cool::tup:

*(D) and (N) Trains stop at this station during late night hours only.

Boy, your title made me thought of something wayyyyyyyyyyy more exclusive and bigger then this o_O...

But thats good that the MTA is reopening it, same for anything else in the future. The ridership is high enough to allow this to happen. At least this.

Cookies and milk is more exclusive than this, sorry. :tdown:

LMFAO!! Pass me some of that please ;)!!

Now I originally thought nothing (and I was right), but why'd you try to make it sound like a R179 contract was released or something of that magnitude?

Hell yeah, that would fry people who are against the R179 or newer cars :P

I think titles like this shouldn't be allowed unless it something REALLY exclusive and surprising.

weh him seh.... it seh, it go...

poss di dutchie pah di leff 'ond side.... poss di dutchie pah di leff 'ond side

it dah gah bun

(gimi di music, mek mi jump an pranss)

it ah gah dun

(ah'ceve fahteen, yeh him dun this wrang !!)

Seriously bro, that title is mad misleading..........

Ya know, a lot of people on here be using the word "exclusive" on here a lil too much. Yes its nice they finally opened that side of the station but truthfully, if you don't really use that station on the regular, or it doesn't directly affect you, who cares?

Now I don't have to cross 4th Av when I'm going to see my ex, whoop-de-flippin-do

:lock::lock:

Funny, when I saw the title, I figured it was probably this story. It is something that is rather significant (at least to me), since I had been hoping for years they would reopen it, but not widely announced. There was only the news story and the PRess Release thread, which were both easily missed.

I used to travel past there a lot (either exploring, or even going to a church not too far away, when I lived in Midwood), and was on that side of Brooklyn), and the exit would have been much more convenient. It also created a crime hazard, as you had that long transfer stairway, and only the darkened sealed exit along the way. So it was something that by all reason, should have been open.

weh him seh.... it seh, it go...

poss di dutchie pah di leff 'ond side.... poss di dutchie pah di leff 'ond side

it dah gah bun

(gimi di music, mek mi jump an pranss)

it ah gah dun

(ah'ceve fahteen, yeh him dun this wrang !!)

Seriously bro, that title is mad misleading..........

Ha, I'm listening to that now

I thought the (;) was gonna go to C.I and get weekend service or the ©/(E) get extended to the Rockaways by reading the title.

Let's not get too overachieved now :P

Guest lance25

The thread title has been changed. Please refrain from using misleading titles or the term exclusive unless it actually is an exclusive. This isn't a news channel. Besides, when you throw that word around often enough, it loses its effect.

The thread title has been changed. Please refrain from using misleading titles or the term exclusive unless it actually is an exclusive. This isn't a news channel. Besides, when you throw that word around often enough, it loses its effect.

Well said Lance. We in The mod staff generally don't restrict or censor that often title threads 98% of the time. However try to stick to the actual topic please guys when creating thread names. This is not i repeat CNN, Fox News or Channel 7 Eyewitness News lol.:)

Thank You.

Back to topic. Seriously. This is good news and this time money well spent on re-opening a closed station enterence. 4th Avenue in Brooklyn is very dangerous known as sometimes the 4th Ave speedway for high # of cars that speed well above the same limit on that road.

Archived