Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Juan833Blue

njt neoplans being rehabbed

i heard that the (NJT)(NJT)(NJT) neoplan artics are being rehabbed, I rode on #9607 and just today #9618 and the seats are being rehabbed, is it true and is njt gonna rehab the rest of the neoplans?

Good grief, I hope not. Those buses have been through hell. I think they should just get new artics from a good company.

Actually, it is just the seats that are being rehabbed and a few minor touch-ups.

9613 also has been done. Body work is also being done. 9607 & 9613 were rehabbed inside and outside. 9618 was only rehabbed on the inside (seats and lights).

9613 also has been done. Body work is also being done. 9607 & 9613 were rehabbed inside and outside. 9618 was only rehabbed on the inside (seats and lights).

I still think the buses need to be replaced, at least by 2014. The times I was on it, that engine was really struggling up hills on certain neo's.

I know that they have rehabbed the one's in Hilton, don't know about Big Tree