2012 Orion VII EPA10 CNG Discussion - Nassau Inter-County Express (Nice)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

37 units down, 7 or 8 more to go.

Judging by the fact that I saw 1877 in nice's lot well over a month a go all of these buses have been delivered a long time ago, probably a week or two after I saw 1877.

The news reports production shut down at least two weeks ago and all the assembly workers have been laid off.

http://www.wktv.com/news/local/Source-Assembly-line-at-Orion-Bus-in-Oriskany-officially-closed-184334881.html

ALL THE BUSES ARE HERE, NO MORE ARE COMING ORION HAS CLOSED 2 WEEKS AGO!

Judging by the fact that I saw 1877 in nice's lot well over a month a go all of these buses have been delivered a long time ago, probably a week or two after I saw 1877.

The news reports production shut down at least two weeks ago and all the assembly workers have been laid off.

http://www.wktv.com/...-184334881.html

ALL THE BUSES ARE HERE, NO MORE ARE COMING ORION HAS CLOSED 2 WEEKS AGO!

I meant going into service, not delivery!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sometimes these buses could be out of service for years before they eventually return.

First of all, where the hell are you getting any information. The last thing we saw on this forum was that someone reported that the bus left Grand Avenue and went somewhere. Do you work for the (MTA)? Do you work for NICE? Do you work as a contracted driver? If you answered no to all three of those, don't bother responding to this post.

First of all, where the hell are you getting any information. The last thing we saw on this forum was that someone reported that the bus left Grand Avenue and went somewhere. Do you work for the (MTA)? Do you work for NICE? Do you work as a contracted driver? If you answered no to all three of those, don't bother responding to this post.

No, I don't. This is just based on past observations. Just look at #6862. That bus was playing dead for a couple years before returing a few weeks ago.

AAAAAAAANYWAY...

Nice to hear that all the Orion 7 CNGs have been delivered and finally put into service. We should now consider closing this thread (unless there are other things to talk about).

Yeah, like maybe a list of what Orion V CNGs have been retired (or being retired).

Archived