2012 Orion VII EPA10 CNG Discussion - Nassau Inter-County Express (Nice)

UPDATE:

Nassau County and Veolia officials completed initial inspection of the first production bus on Tuesday. At this time all systems are a go, and the first buses will arrive in Long Island next week.

Next week? So... This week? :)

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were going to paint them.

I believe all buses will be wrapped just because all the other buses are.

I guess I'll be out in Nassau too, this is the most highly anticipated order in my stance. Even better considering I have few additional great photo op spots to go to!

We may see eachother.

I haven't noticed anything new, and I see dozens of buses a day... maybe they're not arriving as quickly as I thought.

Well the bus will arrive this week, but it wont enter service until the drivers are trained to use it. That may take a week or several weeks.

Well the bus will arrive this week, but it wont enter service until the drivers are trained to use it. That may take a week or several weeks.

Why would they need to be trained

It's the same exact bus (literally ) minus a few spec changes as the 2010 NGs

No training necessary at all

And ENY said next week ( this week ) he didn't give a day

i saw 1840 this afternoon 10/8 at 2:20 PM on the quentin roosevelt back gate. sorry i dont carry a camera with me so i didnt get a picture

joe

How shiny was it?

Anyway, thanks for the conformation, joe

i saw 1840 this afternoon 10/8 at 2:20 PM on the quentin roosevelt back gate. sorry i dont carry a camera with me so i didnt get a picture

joe

Was it moving? Was it parked? Could you easily take a picture from the street?

Was it moving? Was it parked? Could you easily take a picture from the street?

it was parked, if i had a camera with me i would`ve, but i dont carry one while i am working, sorry, from the street you could see the front of it, if you went into the parking lot of 99 quentin roosevelt you could see it much better, although it was the back and whole left side

joe

it was parked, if i had a camera with me i would`ve, but i dont carry one while i am working, sorry, from the street you could see the front of it, if you went into the parking lot of 99 quentin roosevelt you could see it much better, although it was the back and whole left side

joe

Was it wrapped with the NICE livery already?

Might be, I was just wondering some of the simple stuff, like seat colors and shit lol

Perhaps orange/blue inserts? How could I suggest that IDK.

(I pity the fools in Nassau)

Damn that would be something! Great way for <ORION> to go out with a BANG!

BTW do these have the LED headlights?

Archived