R Trains via 6 Avenue this weekend..

Oh noes, (N) running via tunnel, which isn't so bad, but I'm getting the idea that the (N) is running via 4th Avenue Local when they say its running via the (R) to 59th Street Brooklyn. (Avoiding the SB (N) next weekend)

You know it Man. The (N) is scraping the wall! all the way to 59 St / 4 Av :cool: I love that saying--> 'Scraping The Wall'<--:cool:

Oh noes, (N) running via tunnel, which isn't so bad, but I'm getting the idea that the (N) is running via 4th Avenue Local when they say its running via the (R) to 59th Street Brooklyn. (Avoiding the SB (N) next weekend)

You mean tunnel vs cut & cover? I know a lot of people refer to cut and cover as simply a "cut" and tunnels as tunnels.

- Andy

The (R) can finally see some sunlight at the Manhattan Bridge other than the Bay Ridge Avenue section near the Gowanus Expressway! The (R) runs on the (E) at the 53rd Street Connector, then with the (D) and (F) via 6th Avenue, and then on the North Tracks of the Manhattan Bridge with the (D), and then back to normal. It should be a fun ride!:D

Archived