What Whitney Houston Song Are U Listening to??

East New York

Oh yes. When Whitney had her first #1 single in summer of 1985, the young divas of that era was so much more classy then now. I remember having posters of Whitney, Sheila E, Sade, Lisa Lisa(aka Lisa Valdez)Debbie Gibson, Tiffany and Miss Nasty Janet Jackson at various points in my parents old bedroom wall.:P Sorry was never a big Madonna fan.

Back to topic. My favorite Whitney stuff (mostly early in her great career)

1)"Saving All My Love for You"(her #1 debut smash)

2)Didn't we have it all"(1987 #1 hit)

3)I'm Your Baby Tonight

4)"All the man i need" (1991 #1 smash hit)

5)"How will I know" (#1 smash from Spring 1986)

Guest lance25

I have to agree with peacemak3r and Warduke here. It does seem a bit pointless to have a thread for favorite Whitney Houston songs when this could've easily been put in her death thread below or the "What are you listening to?" thread.

With that said however, to answer the question, I ain't listening to any Whitney song as I'm all Whitney'd out. And with the supreme overplay lately, "I Will Always Love You" has been getting on my nerves.

If you don't want to participate then don't post at all. Clearly this isn't anywhere along the lines of a "what are you eating" thread. I created it, and it is what it is. So all the comments that are not related to this thread will be deleted as soon as I get home. And post counts were only an issue prior to us switching over to the new server. End of discussion.

I wonder how many unreleased, unheard Whitney Houston songs are left.

If she has a 2pac like stash of songs that are unreleased (He had like 500 songs when he died.... and there's STILL some songs left!) and whoever is responsible for her music will put out posthumous albums in the future then I can see this thread having a purpose.

If not, then yea this thread is kinda pointless, I don't think people be bumping whitney's songs on the regular like the current crop of artist out there.

You know the usual you hear on Z100, me personally, I still bump Pac on the regular as I can relate to a lot of this songs, can't relate to that stuff that "Young Money" puts out.

I have to agree with peacemak3r and Warduke here. It does seem a bit pointless to have a thread for favorite Whitney Houston songs when this could've easily been put in her death thread below or the "What are you listening to?" thread.

With that said however, to answer the question, I ain't listening to any Whitney song as I'm all Whitney'd out. And with the supreme overplay lately, "I Will Always Love You" has been getting on my nerves.

That and the "Greatest Love of All" which was not played on the radio much in recent years since her passing has been played to death(no pun intended)in last couple of weeks.

Archived