Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster

• 1 month later...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Every thread turns into the wrong thread, it's enough on topic...

BTW the name of the thread is "Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster" not Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster (ORION TRANSIT BUS ONLY).  The photo and conversation I posted about is a nassau inter county BUS.

Just saw this now

Chill, I just posted something in the wrong thread, hence why I posted "wrong thread"...

Just saw this now

Chill, I just posted something in the wrong thread, hence why I posted "wrong thread"...

I had to go back and read that to see what was going on to refresh my memory as it was four months ago...  I posted that because it was the directly below my post about an able ride bus, that's all I read is that directly under my post...  Why would I not assume you were talking about my post?  You gave me no indication that it had to do with anything else.  I'm not a physic, I'm not in your head, I don't know what you meant....

And then you post this four months later telling me to chill.  Really?  Why couldn't you just have let it go? 

Edited by Burrstone

I had to go back and read that to see what was going on to refresh my memory as it was four months ago...  I posted that because it was the directly below my post about an able ride bus, that's all I read is that directly under my post...  Why would I not assume you were talking about my post?  You gave me no indication that it had to do with anything else.  I'm not a physic, I'm not in your head, I don't know what you meant....

And then you post this four months later telling me to chill.  Really?  Why couldn't you just have let it go? 

I'm just saying, wasn't so many pages ago, you did respond to me, and I do have the right to respond back, just didn't see it before...

My fault on the technical error....

Has everyone just forgotten, or have they really not repainted anything in almost 7 months?

At this point I dont even follow it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 2/27/2016 at 1:22 PM, Ricky Coolan said:

2008-2009 Orion VII NG CNGs : #1700-1704, #1706-1707, #1709, #1719-1720, #1740-1741, #1751, #1761, #1796, and #1799 all repainted.

Has any other Orion VII NG CNGs or 3G CNGs been repainted? Those 2011's in particular look like they are ready to retire already.... 

On 7/17/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kris Brain said:

Has any other Orion VII NG CNGs or 3G CNGs been repainted? Those 2011's in particular look like they are ready to retire already.... 

Not recently, no. Also, if this Summer goes well for the 1700s, I think there is still some life in them so I wouldn't necessarily talk retirement yet.

• 3 months later...