Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I saw a ghost :D I saw 1808 on the n19 when I was out picking up stuff for dinner, good thing I saw this posted here the other or I may have stood a good change of shitting myself this evening. :o  :o (just kidding :P)  lol  It looks good in person!  ...and to think I was gonna take the LIRR from the city to Freeport, hang around, take some pics and then take the n19 home...  :(   Oh well, I decided to take the train straight home instead.

BTW has anyone noticed, the turn announcments have made it to the Orion V's (can't remember if this was mentioned or not) but it was on 1601 this morning.

I just seen 1833, I haven't seen it in nearly a year. Lol on the n22

I nearly forgot what the 1800s looked like before being decaled/painted

It's still running around in Mta blue & white

There's a reason its still in (MTA) livery. I just haven't figured it out yet.

I just seen 1833, I haven't seen it in nearly a year. Lol on the n22

I've seen it a lot on the n19, I guess that's why you haven't seen it.  I see a majority of the same buses on the same lines these days.

There's a reason its still in (MTA) livery. I just haven't figured it out yet.

LOL

Maybe there's a problem with the bus and they don't feel it'll last as long as the others?

Or maybe she's wild at heart, can't be tamed by nice colors, (MTA) 4 life!  lol

Is 1756 back in service

When buses like this are impounded where does the Nassau County Police keep them?  Do they have some sort of warehouse or yard were they keep large vehicles?  I mean look at all the CMV's that have been involved in fatal crashes  Nassau County over the past year.

Is 1756 back in service

When buses like this are impounded where does the Nassau County Police keep them?  Do they have some sort of warehouse or yard were they keep large vehicles?  I mean look at all the CMV's that have been involved in fatal crashes  Nassau County over the past year.

Oh, thats the bus that slammed in to the house in Hempstead. I'm not sure if it has entered service yet. Buses that are involved in major accidents that require investigation (like where someone is killed or the bus smashed into the house) are kept within Nassau County until the investigation is finished. Where exactly, I'm not sure, probably a big lot somewhere for impounded vehicles. With 1756, the investigation is over and I believe it is in repair, currently in NICE's hands.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dunno, seen this one (or them? if multiple) around every so often this was tote only time I was able to get a pic.

I remember when they had the sketches of the new livery they had a rendering of a transit and an able rude bus in the new livery. I'm wondering if they scrapped the plans to have the able ride buses in the same livery?

Every thread turns into the wrong thread, it's enough on topic...

BTW the name of the thread is "Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster" not Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster (ORION TRANSIT BUS ONLY).  The photo and conversation I posted about is a nassau inter county BUS.