Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster

Not really... (MTA) rarely has these flaws... As again, I've said it over and over again, I don't want this to be turned into KSR vs BST & MAC, a Long Island VG8 vs CMC episode... People complained, I listened, and read my previous posts, your answers should be all in them...

I'm not trying to turn this into a someone vs someone else, as I've shown by my lack of commenting this time around.

I consider this subject moot as no matter what nobody will agree. Bring this subject up again and again and arguing over who is right and who is wrong and how they got their info and who they work for, doesn't do anything but hurt the function of this board.

People no matter who they work for can be wrong some of the time, now I'm not saying that this is one of those times and I'm not saying that this isn't one of those times. Now I'm just saying that its time to drop this question once and for all.

I sincerely hope that all sides can agree that this "fighting" has to come to an end. Its said that a Statesman thinks about the future and a politician thinks about the next election. Well if you ask me so far anyone that comments about this subject seems like a politician then a statesman. I appeal to you now as a acting statesman to think about the future of this site, if we continue to argue over this subject then all future topics can and probably will end up the same as this one. If you don't want that to happen Then this argument over bus ownership has to end now.

Sincerely, Mac5689

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fighting? Who's fighting? Also I don't feel against anyone else, that's funny if you think so. I don't feel a subject should be dropped because others dont agree, what a boring world with no information that would be. I'm not on one side or the other, I'm on the I'd like to know side. I simply sent an email to Jack Khzouz asking about bus ownership because there was so much debate but no clear answer. I got what was a clear answer, but that's not the end of it people say the (MTA) still owns the buses. Ok, so I sent another email and got a pretty clear answer (posted in the "Bus Ownership" thread) "the MTA has no stake" in buses or property. One could be a devils advocate and say that's wrong because the MTA owns the buses.

I could care less who owns the buses I just provided information, if others feel so strongly that info I was provided was wrong, please provide your information for the forum. Or email Jack Khzouz and tell him his information is wrong, I'd love to see the reply posted here. ;)

Again I'm not on any side, against anyone, or fighting with anyone because they have an opinion, but I'm not just going to drop a subject because others disagree. I hope that's not what is expected in this forum.

Fighting? Who's fighting? Also I don't feel against anyone else, that's funny if you think so. I don't feel a subject should be dropped because others dont agree, what a boring world with no information that would be. I'm not on one side or the other, I'm on the I'd like to know side. I simply sent an email to Jack Khzouz asking about bus ownership because there was so much debate but no clear answer. I got what was a clear answer, but that's not the end of it people say the (MTA) still owns the buses. Ok, so I sent another email and got a pretty clear answer (posted in the "Bus Ownership" thread) "the MTA has no stake" in buses or property. One could be a devils advocate and say that's wrong because the MTA owns the buses.

I could care less who owns the buses I just provided information, if others feel so strongly that info I was provided was wrong, please provide your information for the forum. Or email Jack Khzouz and tell him his information is wrong, I'd love to see the reply posted here. ;)

Again I'm not on any side, against anyone, or fighting with anyone because they have an opinion, but I'm not just going to drop a subject because others disagree. I hope that's not what is expected in this forum.

Thats why I had put fighting in quotes, I didn't mean that anyone was actually fighting.

You complained that this was off topic, after I said I was not at home and it was harder for me to reply to quote ur threads and paste them in the on topic thread, you continue to post in this thread. I posted my reply in the bus ownership thread so we can keep this thread on topic :) you'll find my reply there.

Maybe the blue stripe on 1732 had to be shown. Maybe its a little lower than on the 1800s and the wrap wasn't wide enough. And now that I look at it, it doesn't look that bad.

I'm just happy to see it! Is that bus outa RVC or MF?

I wish the V's weren't being retired if live to see this scheme on one of them?