"We all want MTA, M, and TA logo's back on MTH"

Hey guys! i know we all want (MTA) logos back on MTH (Mikes Train House)subway sets. so if you're hearing this (MTA), please give your license back on MTH. seeing the license on MTH and Lionel subways shows that its a great way showing that this subway set looks more realistic and i will thank you VERY ALOT if you really do that:):tup:! and when i see an MTH subway set running this years grand central train show, i would be extremely happy.

so you guys send a great comment about it:rock:.

MTH may not want to pay what the TA is asking for the licence, or be bothered with the terms and conditions.

well its better to have the logo already on the train than decaling it. it takes 5 hours for me to get the right size on my pc to print it on the decal paper:eek:.

MTH was told "You may not, under any circumstances, make a Graffit train".

They went and made one anyway.

It's thier own fault.

Actions have consiquences.

Very true..... But that was just stupid in my opinion. That was a part of NYC Subway history! I want that model too!

MTH was told "You may not, under any circumstances, make a Graffit train".

They went and made one anyway.

It's thier own fault.

Actions have consiquences.

if you look again from MTH, they only made two graffiti subway sets. and (MTA) just took away the license. i mean does the graffiti subway set will teach children how to really do that on the future? no. there are laws now than the 80's.

if you look again from MTH, they only made two graffiti subway sets. and (MTA) just took away the license. i mean does the graffiti subway set will teach children how to really do that on the future? no. there are laws now than the 80's.

They probably don't want future generations attempting to do such a thing. MTA does not like to glorify that dark and twisted era of its transit system. They thought it made them look bad, then they brought out that "zero-tolerance" policy, you know the deal.

NEVER again.

They probably don't want future generations attempting to do such a thing. MTA does not like to glorify that dark and twisted era of its transit system. They thought it made them look bad, then they brought out that "zero-tolerance" policy, you know the deal.

NEVER again.

that sucks :P. now im going to ask the (MTA) if they could make an o scale logos:cool:

Ive been applying my own logos for years now...I don't mind..

Cool:cool:. do you have files on your computer cuz i really need ta, (NYCT), and (MTA) nyc subway logos. im getting an MTH R36wf subway set with proto 3.0 in summer. i already have an R40 subway set. but i need the ta logo so that the r36 could look like the protosound 2.0 version rather the 3.0. i already know that mth has lost (MTA) license because they made an r17 set with graffiti:(. i know you can get it at island model works but i rather do it myself. you could send the logo also on my email, you can email me at

........ obregonmichael5@gmail.com thanks zach:)

check out my new site https://sites.google.com/site/michaelsnycstuff/ not done yet;):tup:

that sucks :P. now im going to ask the (MTA) if they could make an o scale logos:cool:

Just make your own logos. I have MTA model buses with all the logos, right down to the wide turn and how's my driving decals.

If I knew where my set was, I'd sell it to you. That said, it was one of the worst sets they made.

Why do you say it was one of the worse?? And if you do ever find it I would gladly take it off your hands!!!! :drool:

Why do you say it was one of the worse?? And if you do ever find it I would gladly take it off your hands!!!! :drool:

I didn't like that the signs were modern redbird signs, they should have been the old black and white ones. Also the graffiti was incredibly unrealistic. It just looked bad. I kind of like graffiti so I was a bit disappointed with how it came out.

I didn't like that the signs were modern redbird signs, they should have been the old black and white ones. Also the graffiti was incredibly unrealistic. It just looked bad. I kind of like graffiti so I was a bit disappointed with how it came out.

Now I got you. I would have been pissed too if I was a true subway buff. But I wouldn't have even noticed the difference. lol. But if you do find it, be sure to let me know!

Archived