Charlie Pellett doing the (Q) to Whitehall Announcement?

mark1447

I didn't know that either. I certainly did took a (Q) via Whitehall on Thursday and Charlie started saying "This is a Queens bound Q train via the R line" only when it arrived at Whitehall Street through City Hall.

Is Charlie saying it at every stop from Stillwell? Because technically the usual announcement could work as it is going into "Manhattan".

nah he only says that at Court street . All the other stops its Catherine doing the regular (Q) announcement to Manhattan. Must be an updated announcement as before it announced "This is a Manhattan bound (Q) local train - The next and last stop is Whitehall Street"

nah he only says that at Court street . All the other stops its Catherine doing the regular (Q) announcement to Manhattan. Must be an updated announcement as before it announced "This is a Manhattan bound (Q) local train - The next and last stop is Whitehall Street"

You sure he doesn't say it between Court and Rector or something? Because I heard him say the announcements at Whitehall Street.

After DeKalb he would say Via the (R) Line.

Archived